Announcement

Hello, readers and writers

I joined wattpad as an outlet to express my love for Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan and while I left it months back to concentrate on other things, writing and wattpad family stayed with me.

While I am still working on my writing skills, I am trying to explore new opportunities as well.

Recently I joined a new book publishing house and collaborated with them to publish an anthology.

Anthology is a published collection of short stories and poems.

If you feel like you have a story to tell, irrespective of the theme and genre, this is your chance.

If you are a shy writer like me who isn't really comfortable with attention in general, you can try to work with me and come out of your comfort zone and give this a try. I know it won't be easy, but I guess it can be the next step.

Here are all the details

Pixie and Pexels Publication is a new publishing house with 3 new published anthologies streaming on amazon. They present one more opportunity to new and aspiring authors to get their work published and gain experience as an author.

Social media account-
https://instagram.com/pixieandpexels?utm_medium=copy_link

Spotify-
https://open.spotify.com/show/3AnQTpppBDPMSANkjTUqVm?si=wAtQxrfNRmm6raeVso2Viw&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1

Name: From Behind The Mask

Theme: Open

Genre: open
Pages: 3-4
Entry fee- 200 INR

Bio and pic will be published with your work.

Everyone has a story to tell. From heartbreak to new beginnings to everything in between, everything is a tale on its own. What's your tale?

Benefits:

A co-author of the book!
Chance to be *published *🤩
*Get a chance to for free* 🤭😍
E-book
E Certificate
E-LOR
Free Entry In An Anthology
Lucky Co-Author gets their book directly delivered to their doorstep.
Free Co-Author promotion.
Video Interview for best 5 writers
Podcast Interview for best 10 writers.

Don't miss out on this opportunity!!

Form link- https://forms.gle/DgiYQvNeEZ5bmU93A

Join telegram group-

https://t.me/joinchat/_uMo-_HgfV0zZGM1