Chapter-31 we can do that again right

"manik manik uthu" Nandu again budged the sleepy head who covered his face with blanket.

"manik you promised me kii hum aaj se morning walk pr jayenge. Aab uthu jldi" Nandu again said to which manik frowned.

Peeping from his blanket manik gave nandu a sleepy look.

"Nandu hum kl se jayenge na walk pr.abhi let's sleep. Tum bhi Aa jao. Soo jao" manik said and covered his face with blanket.

While nandu sighed in disbelief.
It was 6:30 in the morning and Manik n nandu decided to go for morning walk daily.

Though Manik was an early riser but because of late night office work he slept late. And nandu who was excited for getting back to her old habbit slept early and was unknown of this fact.

Nandu again glanced at sleepy manik and an idea stuck in her mind.

Smirking evily she moved towards bathroom and soon came back with a mug of water.

"manik tum pakka nhi uthoge?" Nandu asked for the last time.

"um... No" manik said in sleep.

But the next moment he sat up with a jerk shaking his head to remove water from it.

"What? You thought I will let you sleep. In the living room within 10 mins." Nandu ordered him and made her way to the downstairs.

Manik wiped water from his face and stared at nandini's disappearing figure in shock.

Chl Manik ready ho ja - Manik said to himself before getting up.

------

"Nandu let's take a break pls" Manik said huffing .

Nandu stopped in her tracks and looked at the time.

It was 7 am.

"As your wish captian " Nandu said making him giggle and both moved towards a bench to sit.

"Umm..waise Nandu you weren't uncomfortable with the kiss right?" Manik asked looking down sitting next to her.

Nandu's cheek immediately got covered with the blush. Looking side ways she mumbled "no".

"It means we can do that again right?" This time Manik too was blushing . Cutely looking at Nandu from corner of his eyes he hoped for yes.

While Nandu first looked at Manik suprised but than slowly holded manik's hand which was kept on his thighs as a yes .

A red colour became more dark on both of Thier cheeks. Both looked at Thier entiwned hands but didn't looked at eachother.Thier heart was beating at a different rate.

Manik took a deep breath before turning towards Nandu and slowly bending towards her kissed her right cheek lightly.
Nandu holded his hand more tightly and closed her eyes feeling his touch but opened suddenly when she felt his touch no more. She gave Manik a questioning look.