part-4 friends??

Next morning....
Both souls were sleeping ignoring all the problems put forward by the destiny...
Nandu woke up late at morning with the contact buzzing of her phone....She rubbed her eyes and took the phone...
Conversation-
Yr nandu where are you...It's already 11..
Sry cabir jiju...I was sleeping....I don't know how I just slept for soo long but I'll be there in the fashion house soon....She got ready and left for the fh(fashion house)...

Nandu's dressShe was almost running through the corridor thinking she is last but the moment she opened her cabin her expressions changed into furious one

Nandu's dress
She was almost running through the corridor thinking she is last but the moment she opened her cabin her expressions changed into furious one...
Inside cabin Cabir was sitting with Manik ....

(Nandu's cabin)

(Sitting area where Manik and Cabir were sitting and later manan would be talking here with Manik in front and Nandu in front of him)Nand-hi

Nand-hi...(awkwardly and trying to sound calm)
Manik-hi...(hesitently)
Cabir-aare Nandu...woh Manik ko tujh se baat krni thi...that's why I called u...aab Tu aa gayi h so let me take leave....
Before anyone cauld speak something Cabir left ...
Nandu- baat krni thi so bolo....
Manik-actually kl sab itna jldi ho Gaya ki Hume time hi nahi Mila...
Nandu- ek second it's mujhe and tumhe not Hume and ya I may sound rude and I am sorry for that but I am marrying you just for the sake of dad...nothing else...
Manik- nandini ji Hume pata h ki aap bahut gussa h hum se and aap iss shaadi ke favour main nahi ho....but we can't just behave like this rest of the life....let's think like mature ones...can you fight with someone all your life...
This question made nandini lost in deep thoughts ....
Manik-lets be Freinds...
Nandini-friends(forwarding her hand)
Manik shakes her hand and both became silent for the moment...
Manik- I guess I should leave now....
Then only nandu's phone rang....
Phone conversation (only nandu's side)
Nandu- yes dad....what ...aacha theek h....nahi kio baat nhi....hn ok...bbye...
After cutting the call...
Manik- what happen you look tense..
Nand- woh actually pandit ji is visiting the house for marriage dates....aap sab ko ghar bulaya h....
Manik-hmm....I'll inform muku di...
Nand-ok then bye...
Manik- bye.....he moves towards the door then turns back..
Manik- nandini ji....everything happens for good....so don't worry everything will be fine atlast....
And then Manik leaves...Nandu was still trying to understand manik's word and somewhere her inner turmoil calmed down a little and she was little relaxed by the marriage thing....
Manik was still confused by his own behaviour....he never talked with anyone except his family...and here he just consoled a girl he met yesterday....although she was his fiancee...but still he never opened up with someone soo soon....he too was tensed about marriage thing because he knew nandini doesn't want this....but on seeing nandini worried on it he immediately hided his worry...
In evening as planned everyone met at murthy mansion...pandit was already settled thier.....everyone took his blessings and sat down manik passed a worried and tensed nandini an assured look.....nandini smiled faintly...

(Living area)Pandit ji was studying Thier kundli that time

(Living area)
Pandit ji was studying Thier kundli that time...
Pandit ji- dekhiye 36 main se 35 gun mil rahe h....joh ki bahut khushi ki baat h...
Vikram- ji 36 nahi mile??
Pandit- 36 gun ka match krna aacha nahi hota....36 gun ram and sita ke match hoye the aur woh Puri zindagi alag rahe the....aisa mana jata h pure gun Milane waale alag ho Jate h....humari nandini betiya baadi lucky h joh 35 gun mile... Inn dono ki kundali dekh ke lagta hi ki Mano ek dusre ke liye hi bane h...
(36 gun are not considered good as god ram and sita were far from eachother and it's considered that the couple whom all gun matches may broke up with eachother ...that's why 35 guns are considered best for marriage)
Abhi- yeh toh bahut aachi baat h....aap shaadi ki dates nikale...
Pandit- ji ek date 2 hafte baad ki h and dusari 4 saal baad ki....aur ek 4 din baad
Vikram- mukti beta tumhe kya lagta h...?
Mukti-uncle...aap bade h aap decide Karo....meri maano toh 4 saal bahut zyada time ho jayega...
Vik-hmm....pandit ji hum 2 hafte baad ki date lenge....Manik nandini tumhe kio problem??
Nandu(faking a smile)-no dad...I have no problem...infact I want that 4 din baad waali date...
Abhi- but Nandu it is soo near...itna jldi Kaise sab...
Nandu(still faking smile but now she was furious because she never expected marriage date to be soo near)- Bhai....you guys wanted me to get married na....then why not after 4 days....and I want no functions and all...just a simple temple marriage...atleast a big problem of yours will be solve...
Nav- Nandu...what are you saying ...you think your marriage is a problem...
Nandu- no dii....I think I am the problem that's why you guys want me to get married and go far from you guys soon....
Abhi- you are taking it all wrong Nandu...we don't want you to go far from us...
Seeing the atmosphere heated up Manik said...- can I talk to nandini for a minute...
Vik- hn...Nandu take him to your room...
They both went upstairs...
Before entering the room..
Manik- is Thier ghost inside??
Nandu chucked a bit on listening him while Manik adored her smile...
Nandu-no...you can come...
They went inside and Nandu sat on bed with head in her palms....
Nandu- god...I expected this marriage to be after atleast 4-6 months...
Manik(sitting on the nearby bean bag)- me too....but nandini ji I told you na everything happens for a reason....may be their is a reason behind this too....
Nandu's(looking towards him)-how can you be soo positive everytime??...aren't you angry on all these drama going downstairs...
Manik- anger never shows us the way ....it always blurs the vision....it's better to stay calm...and being positive gives us hope for a better future....
Nandu listened him carefully....
Manik- so which date you decided now??
Nand-4 days after....I know dad is very worked up on marriage thing....i want ot get rid of this marriage soon....that's why after 4 days...are you ok with temple marriage thing?
Manik- which place can be better than the home of God to get married ....and morever I want only our close ones in marriage that's why I am more than comfortable in it....but I still say are you sure about 4 days ....
Nandu- you think it's a right decision???
Manik- nahi....they are your family....they must be having some dreams for your marriage...let them full fill it....in four days Thier stress level will increase....and you want your dad fit and fine right... then how can he be fit when he has to prepare for his princess's marriage in just four days....
Nandini-how can you always be right....you are going through same situation still you are soo calmed and positive....wow...
Manik(smiled)-aab chale...
Nandini- hn...and after 2 weeks...
They both went downstairs ....
Manik- marriage is after 2 weeks...
All smiled listening to them...Nandu too smiled faintly...
Abhi hugged Nandu but Nandu didn't responded the hug
Abhi- u can never be a problem for us....Tu meri Princess h....and iss ghar ki jaan...
Navya too joined the hug...
Nanv- aur meri bhi..Nandu pls kabhi humse gussa mat hona....we love u the most....
Nandini was trying not to melt she looked otherside where Manik was standing...Manik nodded in a yes as if saying to respond the hug...Nandu immediately responded the hug....this all was noticed by Dhruv and Cabir who exchanged looks with eachother and smiled seeing them....
On the other hand both Manik and nandini were confused by Thier behaviour....Manik was never this open with anyone and in just one day he is affected my nandu's sad looks and tears.....while nandini who never listened to anyone was patiently listening to manik forgetting her ego and attitude for which she is famous for....both were confused but both were awared too of the changes in Thier life....nandini was little sure of Manik as a friend but as a life partner is yet to be answer....every member in the family observed thier gestures...from meeting in office to talking to eachother before any decision....they were happy that atleast they are not fighting or being impulsive....it was just a start for manan's relation....a beautiful relation takes time,love , care and lots of trust to build....here trust is building now let's see how other factors will build...
After discusion they had Thier dinner and malhotra's left for their place....while all being tired by the events decided to call of the day....but two souls were restlessness by the recent happenings....Nandu was thinking is she doing right....and same was the case with Manik both drifted into sleep thinking about eachother.....

Hey guys....sorry for being late....but I am very much disappointed by the responses and I said in last update too that I will not update if I won't get satisfactory comments and votes but only few readers did that....guys if you are not liking the story that I will discontinue it....but pls let me know...

Precap- marriage preparation