part-10

Sry guys for late update.... This one too is a  short update but i promise i will give a long update soon... And yeah hope you guys enjoy this one... Pls comment and vote....and sry for mistakes.... Love you all😍😍😘😘
_______________________________________

It was engagement day....the house was filled with hustle bustle....while boys were welcoming guest ...girls were still making Nandu ready...whereas Manik was sitting in his room....with a nervous face...and beside him Cabir was fixing his coat..
Manik-yr...is it important to wear this...I mean let's wear something more simple...
Cabur-sorry to break you bubble but if you forgot let me remind you Nandu is a fashionista...and she would be getting ready and to match her level you should look your best...
Manik-offcourse(sighed in disappointment)..m I looking bad??
Cabir-trust me you are looking the best of you have ever looked....and these contact lens are just cherry on top..
Manik faked him smile.....
In girls room...the whole room was a mess...
Nandu-navyu Di not this one i want that light pink Sandles with a flower on its side...
Navya-nandu this will look good too...and anyways it will get hide in your dress..
Nandu-but still I have to be perfect...and that Sandles are perfect...
Navya sighed in defeat and again started searching those Sandles...
Soon everyone got ready...
Manan were supposed to enter together ...soo leaving them all headed towards the venue....
While manan where standing together waiting for thier entry.... Nandu looked at him and was surprised to see his look he was looking hot and handsome.... Manik got conscious and nervous feeling her strong gaze to which she embarrassingly  looked down... Manik too looked at her and his breath got hitched seeing her looking ever so beautiful....a blush came on her cheeks feeling his intense gaze.... She looked down in nervousness...
Manik as if understanding her inner turmoil....
Manik-don't worry it's just family... You don't need to be nervous... Everything will be fine...
Nandu looked at him surprised.... But gave him a genuine smile to which he smiled back.....
Manik-a... Woh..... You look beautiful...
Nandu again got surprised and a blush came on her cheeks seeing which he smiled ear to ear..
Nandu- you are looking handsome...
Now it's turn for Manik to blush... He smiled at her blushingly to which she smiled back.... No one would be able to tell that few moments back both were hell nervous.... And see just few exchange of words between them and they forgot all thier nervousness... Maybe this is called a sign of beautiful relationship....

(Mukbhi)

(Mukbhi)