part-23 one step closer...

Hey guys... Missed me??

I missed you all...

Though I am on a break but I couldn't control myself to write an update for my lovely readers...

Hope you all will enjoy it... Even I enjoyed writing this part the most than any other part...

Pls comment as it was really difficult for me to pen in down during exam time!!

Comment and vote..

Inline comments are love

-----------------

It was yet another beautiful morning for everyone....

As it was weekend everyone was sleeping peacefully except Manik who being an early riser was in his favourite place "temple".....

Manik- Ganesh jii parso Nandu Kii ek bahut important meeting h and Woh bahut worried h uske liye...plss uski meeting successful Kara dena🙏🙏...I know she is smart enough to do that but I want you to give full support to her!!....

He whispered to his favourite listener he spent some time more and went to garden to have his morning coffee...

Meanwhile Nandu too got up as she slept early last night and taking a relaxing bath came downstairs she was expecting Manik to be Thier but not finding him there went inside temple

She looked around and not finding him there disappointed him a little...

Manik subah se nhi dikha!! Kaha hoga.?? She thought when her eyes fell on Ganesh jii..

She joined her hands...

Ganesh jii I know Manik ne aapse aaj bhi bahut saari baatein kii hongii...plss usne joh bhi wish kiya ho Woh Pura krna...Woh bahut aacha h and he deserves it!!

She said and came out of temple...its been whole one week to manan's marriage and they were mixing up with eachother quite well... understanding eachother's habbits and accompanying eachother !! Like Nandu started waking up little early to accompany Manik in temple making him smile wider ....while Manik used to make sure Nandu is having her meals on time....