chapter1-mission mr. malhotrah

A girl was sleeping peacefully in her room cuddling a teddy as big as her........but alas her beauty sleep didn't last long ......as her alarm clock started buzzing making the girl frown and alarm clock smirk .....with a heavy heart she wake up to get ready....
It was 7 in the morning .....she is not a early riser but to avoid the dreadful topic of marriage she decided to escape early from the house......
Is there any need to introduce that girl....umm I don't think so..
7:45 am
And here she was ready ....looking hot and cute at the same time.....
She was a perfect Como of beauty and brain.....

She glanced herself lasttime at the mirror and taking baby steps assuring that no one is present around escaped from the house and droped the message to one of the servant of her whereabouts

She glanced herself lasttime at the mirror and taking baby steps assuring that no one is present around escaped from the house and droped the message to one of the servant of her whereabouts...to left to her destination...her fashion house....it was not that she doesn't want to get married but thinking that it will ruin her freedom decided to dely that thing...she wanted to live like a free bird...without any rules and regulations.... But alas her own father wanted her to get married which was against her book of freedom....but today they were coming to meet them ...she was scared....nervous .....all at the same time....she doesn't wanted to upset her father but on the other hand she doesn't wanted to get married either....thinking that she has to live according to someone else rules was giving her nightmares.....with numerous thoughts going on in her mind she reached star fashion house ....the only place that can calm her inner turmoil....
It was past 12 when her phone ranged flashing navya's name....she immediately picked it up......
Navy-nandu...are you alright....at least mujhe toh inform krna chahiye tha na that you are going early to the office...you know how much everyone was tensed...
Nand-dii...I don't wanna get married!!
Nav- but baby....I know that boy is not your type...but trust me he will. Give direction to your wings...I know you are scared that what if you won't be a free bird again but trust me he will fly with you.m.and make you fly higher...
Nand- are you telling me to get married...srsly...you know what dii..I thought you will understand me...(angry mode on its peek)
Nav- acha baba...we will not discuss on this topic ...but pls dont disappoint dad...come home for lunch...they are coming to meet you....
Nand- okey ...dii...I will come..
Nav- that's like my girl...chal bie I need to look after preparations for the lunch....
Nand- hmmm....bie....
Nandu's POV
Lagta h iss shadi naam kii bala se mujje kio nhi bacha sakta ......but I have a plan agar main shaadi ke liye refuse nhi kr sakti so what woh toh kr sakta h na......pr kaise dii ke according he is a very innocent guy and that directly means he will listen to elders and will say yes to marriage....hmm....kuch soch nandu....kuch soch....idea...agar main use prove krdo ki I am a very bad girl....toh ...yeah ....that would be fun.....so Mr..oh shit don't know his name....ummm...oh yeah he is alya's brother in law....that means malhotrah...yeah....so Mr.malhotrah mission starts here....and now I exactly know what will I do...(evil smirk to be noted..!!)

Elsewhere in morning......
A guy in his early twenties was chanting aarti in order to calm his inner turmoil....he was very nervous coz in next few hours he was going to meet his future wife....adjusting his specs time to time he was praying to god for the lunch to go swiftly......and after getting enough satisfaction he took a puja thaal and move towards the dinning hall only to find his family giggling and enjoying their breakfast....
He put the thaal on table and quickly hugged his sister....
Guy- good morning didi!! Aapko humne kaha tha na kii aaj hum late hunge toh pooja aap kr Lena!!
Girl- ooho manik...main jab bhi pooja krti ho toh tu dobara krta h soo Maine socha bhagwaan ko doo baar Kyu disturb krna....

Hmm...so the guy was manik..

Manik- par muku dii....woh poja hum dobara issliye krte h soon that agar aapse kio bhool ho Jaye toh woh hum theek kr de!!
Dhruv- manik tu woh Sab chod aur yaha beth aur bata tune pic. Dekhi nandini kii
A blush crept on his cheeks..
Manik- jii bhaiya nahi ....humne nandini jii kii photo abhi take nhi Dekhi...
Alya- ooo...someone is blushing.....
Manik- aab bhabhi aap bhi shuru ho gayi!!
Muku- aab tu sirf naam sun kr aaisa react krega toh hum kya kr sakte h!!
Dhruv- issliye humne there liye nandini KO choose kiya...taaki tum dono ek dusere kii kaamiyo KO pura kr sako...
Alya- hn manik ....Teri innocence uska evil dimaag...tera shy nature toh woh Sab kuch samne bolene waali....par itne differences ke bawjood humne usko issliye choose kiya taaki woh teri life main ek alag phase ban kr aaye....bahut saaf dil kii h woh...hum jante h tera khoob khaayal rakhegi aur tum dono ek dusre ki life KO ek right direction doge!!
Muku-issliye hum sab chahte h Ki tum usse shaadi kro!!(answer to your question kii why everyone wants them to get married!!)
Dhruv-par last decision tera hi I hoga..
Manik-bhai..main abhi aaya....
And he literally rans from their while others starts laughing
Muku-sharma gaya bichara!!!

Hello people so....first chap. Is here.....hope you guys like it....do comment and vote.....
Precap-lunch in murthy mansion....nandu's evil plan😎😎