part-5...knowing eachother..

Next morning...
Manik was in the small temple build inside the home whereas mukti and Alya was preparing breakfast and Dhruv was in study room....Manik too went in study room and both discussed some work after which they went for breakfast....
At table....
Dhruv-we didn't got time to talk to you??but after yesterday are you fine with the decision??
All heads turn towards Manik for response...
Manik-i am fine Bhai...I felt proud that uncle trusted me for her daughter while felt bad because it was not happening as it was supposed to be.....we wanted some time to think and know eachother before going into a relation but I guess god had some other plan ...but I am fine with the decision and now I am just making myself ready for the responsibilities...
He replied clamly with a small smile playing on his lips while others blessed him for the future...
Alya - i am proud of you Manik..and finally I will have someone to discuss myfashion stuff with..
She said excitedly ....all gigled seeing her excitement while Manik blushed a little...
Dhruv-then we should soon take leave from our office and ask uncle about the marriage preparations...
Mukti-ya...I called navya for the same ...she said she will tell me in later about the same....
Meanwhile in murthy mansion...
Nandu woke up on her usual timing and after getting ready went downstairs to have breakfast....cavya was also present there...she greeted everyone with a small smile and sat on her chair..
Abhi-doll ,I still can't believe that you are soo grown up that after 2 weeks it's your marriage.....I don't know how am I gonna live without you...
Nandu(with a sad and hurt smile)-bhai if you are feeling bad then don't be because it was your decision to send me away....
Navya-nandu! Do you need more time to know Manik??I mean it all happened all of a sudden that we didn't talk with you....
Nandu-what do you mean by more time di??it's not even a week since I know him and I am getting married to him!!and ya about talking to me then its of no use because if dad took a decision for me then I respect that but pls don't expect me to be happy with that....and I am done with my breakfast..and jijs woh mr.kappor called for the new designs stock pls contact him!!
Cabir nodded while abhi navya were sad....Vikram was not present Thier...
Nandu- and ya pls tell me the function dates so that I can arrange my leave!!
Navya-that reminds me mukti called to ask about the same!..I think we should discuss all this tonight!!
Abhi- ya I am free tonight...
Cab-me too...choti pls don't make any plans for tonight..Okey??
Nandu- actually jijs woh i am busy tonight ...and morever my presence is not needed there just tell me the dates when everything is discussed(she said all this breaking the eye contact ...everyone knew that she was lying but also knew there is no point arguing with the stubborn head!)..
Abhi- Nandu pls inform Manik also!!
Nandu(casually)-i don't have his number!!
All gave her an unbelievable look ...Cabir calming his anger-dont worry we will manage...you are getting late right ??..so leave!!
Nandu looked down in guilt but anger overpowered it ....she left the mansion and went to fashion house....
Navya(after nandini left)- u think we did the right thing fixing thier marriage......I mean Nandu don't even like to talk about him....forget about talking with him!!!
Cabir-calmdown navyu!!she is just acting immature because of sudden happenings but I am sure she will surely understande and will behave normal!!
Abhi- my doll thinks I want her to go far from me!!...I can't believe it!!..
Cabir-you know her abhi...how stubborn and short tempered she is...she always says something bad then regrets it whole day!!...
Don't worry I can bet that she would be saying you sorry for the same!!..
Abhi smiled faintly and left for office....cavya too left for the fashion house....
In nandu's cabin....
She was walking too and fro thinking something.....
Nandu(in her mind)-did I say too much??...Tu bhi na nandini kuch bhi bolti rehti h!!...but sahi toh kaha..but then Bhai must be feeling hurt just because of me!!...shit!!....what's his fault if dad decided to fix my marriage!! And navya Di... She was just asking na!! And Maine overreact kr diya...uff!!...aab main kya karoon...sorry bolo??...ya but then fir woh marriage topic leke start ho jayenge!!..atleast they should let me live in peace for 2 weeks but no they have to start this topic everytime....but then they are toh only excited na...uff I am soo confused.....
Her thoughts were broken with the knock on the door...she looked up to find Cabir standing there...
Nandu-jijs aap knock kyu Kar rahe ho...come directly na!!..
Cabir(sitting in front of her)-chooti...kya Hoya...why are you behaving like this...
Nandu-jijs..you know na I don't wanna get married...I mean my career ...my freedom...I know I am being selfish...but jijs that's my dream to become an renowned international fashion designer...and here I am on national level...and after marriage how will I concentrate on my career...just like dii I too have to take this as my second priority...but I always want my career to be my first priority....
Cabir(careesing her hair while Nandu Pu t her head in his lap)-who said you this??Nandu look at manik's family ..mukit..Alya they too work right and look at Alya...she does equal work a unmarried girl does ....it's about management not about priority...and I know Manik will never come between your career....and you will manage everything properly...
Nandu-are you sure jijs...??
Cabir- yes chooti..I am sure...
Nandu-woh jijs I want to say sorry to Bhai and di I hurt them too much na??...I am soo bad ...I always become impulsive ....I hope I never behave like this with manik's family!!!
Cabir-aab Manik ki family Ka toh pata nhi but about navya and abhi then they will forgive you if you will be present tonight with everyone!!...
Nandu- but jijs you know na I always get irritated by this marriage thing...and then again if I said something like this then??
Cabir-i srsly don't know why you always get irritated by this marriage thing...but just take everything positive then I am sure you will not say something bad!!!
Nandu- Okey jijs...I will come...and maybe I will be fine with this topic of marriage when my fear of it will disappear....
Cabir-hmm...chalo aab I need to leave...I have a meeting...and think on my words Okey??..bie....
Nandu-bie...
But then she suddenly remembers something!!..
Nandu-woh jijs... actually navyu do said to call Manik....and woh...
She said looking here and there...
Cabir(smilingly)-check your phone chooti...I have messaged you a very "important number"...(he said stretching on the word important no. While Nandu gave him a shy smile)...
Nandu(covering up)-i was not saying to give me his number ....I was saying to call him and tell him about the same!!...
Cabir-i understand chooti...don't worry.!!
Saying this he left the cabin while Nandu after saving manik's no..started doing her work and there Manik was thinking of nandini...
Manik's pov...
Kal raat toh I managed but what if nandini ji got angry with her family today also...should I talk to her...but Kaise...I toh don't even have her number....umm...should I go to her office...but what will I say to others...idea ..I will say I am going to meet Alya bhabhi and in between I got bumped with nandini ji...yes....chalo then I should leave.....
He left for her office after informing Dhruv about the same and offcourse after getting a little bit teased ....
He reached her office and knocked on her door....
Nandu(engrossed in work)-come in!!..
Manik- woh nandini jii.
Nandu immediately looked up after listening to his voice and got shocked but immediately composing herself ....
Nandu-..woh..hii...Manik...(with a awakard smile)
Manik-hii nandini ji!!
Nandini frowned listening to jii...
Nandini-umm....woh Manik we are Freinds right??..
Manik- yes ...
Nandu-then call me nandini...or Nandu...I will be more comfortable in that...
Manik-ya offcourse...nandu...
A small crept on both of Thier lips listening to Nandu....
Nandu-sit na...and any important reason for your visit...(she said getting a little bit of comfortable)..
Manik- woh actually...I was worried that what if you again got angry from navya dii or abhi Bhai...soo thought to check on you...I wanted to call you but I was not having your number so I came here...
(He said looking down with a innocent look while Nandu felt overwhelmed seeing his caring side...)
Nandu-ya I got angry...but now I am fine and I will apologize to them later and thankx for thinking soo much about me!!
Manik-no..you are my friend right??..so no sorry and thanks...and it's my duty to think about you....
nandu- hmm...acha navya Di told me to inform you that marriage functions will be decided tonight so pls come and inform everyone too.....waise should I talk to everyone individually or you will tell them...
Manik-nandu...you don't need to be formal....we know you are already going through soo much...so don't worry I will tell them ....
Nandu-ya...can I ask you something??..
Manik-anytime!
Nandu- can I continue my career after marriage??..I mean will your family be Okey with it??...
Manik- offcourse...why they not be....see I believe boy and girl both are equal and so does my family....so I don't think there is any reason for you to discontinue your work....even I was thinking that just like Alya di has...if you want we can make a room for you where you can feel like drawing designs or do you work...pata h Alya bhabhi has a room where everytype of girly stuff is present...she believes it gives her inspiration to draw...I thought you also would be needed the something like that....
Nandu-actually I always feels comfortable drawing in a open space between nature...I have a big balcony in my room ...and Thier my all stuff is present...
Manik-ohh...waise I too like to nature...
Nandu-waise...mukti Di is elder in you guys na...then why is she unmarried...if you are uncomfortable then don't worry I just asked it's upto you ....you wanna answer or not!!
Manik- we were very small when maa Papa left...mukti didi handled everything and Dhruv Bhai handled business ....dii and Bhai are almost same age....they both handled dad's business with the help of mr.khanna dad's most trusted p.a ....and then she also got busy in household work...she took care of us just like a mother...you know I never really missed maa and paa...because whenever I need them I used to go to dii or Bhai...then Alya bhabhi came...she became my sister...you know I am closed to Alya bhabhi more than mukti dii....Alya bhabhi takes care of my all needs after mukti dii...
He said with a huge smile and twinkle in his eyes....
Nandu-you love them alot right??..
Manik- more than anything...and what about your family??..
Nandu-i am the princess of my house....from day1 I was pampered....dad and Bhai never let a scratch came to me...and after mom...dii took care of me as a mother...but I am most closed too Cabir jijs...he is different from all..he always have solution for my problems and he was the one because of whom my navyu dii smiles the most!!...and then Bhai...you know he is soo possessive about me that whenever a boy even tries to come near me then next day that boy would be in hospital...an dad I have no words for him...he never got married again because of us...he handled all of us like a mother and father both...
Manik- you also love them...
Nandu-more than anything but I guess my anger fails to prove that point to them!!
Manik- whenever you feel angry just look into the eyes of them you will feel relaxed!!!
Nandu- hmm...
Just then manik's phone rang he took the phone...
Manik-ya I am coming...Okey...fine...bie..
Manik-sorry I have to leave will talk to you later...
Nandu-bie!!...
Manik left from there while Nandu again got lost in thier talk...today she saw a side of Manik where he is caring and loving for his family...and respect girls the most....a smile was on her face refusing to leave ....whereas Manik thought Nandu to be a girl with hard shell around but a soft heart inside....he saw a different and innocent girl in her today...and was feeling lucky to be his life partner....there was a smile on both of Thier faces ....

Hey..guys I know quit boring but needed in the story...from next updates I will be showing marriage preparation and more of manan...but Thier romance will start after marriage only as per the story requires...but Thier talk will be There and yeah I need vote and comments......

Soo pls guys vote and comment!!..

My other work-mananff:my life starts with you
And mananff:just for you...