chapter-30 This is the most realistic dream I ever had!!

Sorry for being late...

MISSED you all.

Enjoy the chapter😍❣️

---------------------------------------------------------

"Shit!! You idiot !! Nandini Tu pagal h !! Kiss Kar Diya??? Ahaaa.....aab Woh kya soch Raha Hoga?? Aab main usko face kaise Karo?? Main kya bolo usko? Ugghh...Nandini Tu har baar kio aisi situation main kaise mtlb kaise phas jaati h "  Nandini said loudly again hidding her face through her palms smilingly.
"How should i go there now?? I need to give him water too . Aab? Idea i will
Just keep the water near the table and than i will go back to my room. Yes"Nandu took deep breath and taking the water left from kitchen.

Whereas Manik was still sitting in the same position .  His eyes widened and lips curved in a beautiful smile.

Nandu entered in the room to see Manik still sitting like this making her more nervous. Taking a deep breath she stepped forward gaining manik's attention.

Nandu- woh PaNi...

Nandu kept the glass on table and turned to leave when manik's word stopped her.

Manik - pls confirm me that it's not a dream.

"Huh?" Nandu turned back to him.

"it's a dream right?? I mean why would you ever want to kiss a person like me in real!! Its obviously a dream. Yes.!! The most beautiful dream. How stupid of me to think that it is real!!" manik said getting up and looking at nandini.

Nandini can just listen to his words with a confused and surprised face. A smile came on her lips as she moved forward to hold his hands.

"and what if I say it's not a dream?" Nandu said holding his hands tightly.

"confirm me that!! Coz I don't believe it!!" manik said boldly .

He surely was thinking it was a dream.

"manik kiss me!!" Nandu said confidently looking in his eyes.

" and see that's a dream." manik said smilingly after listening to her.

"than kiss me in the dream." Nandu said holding his collars.

Tightening her hold on his collars and bringing her face closer to his she closed her eyes while manik just stared at her beautiful face.

"I hope I never wake up from this dream. This seems soo real. You seem soo beautiful I mean if it was a reality than you would have never stood soo close to me." manik said before holding her waist and pulling her closer.

"and If you were not thinking that it is a dream than I would not have listened that

"and If you were not thinking that it is a dream than I would not have listened that.  I must say I am liking this manik" Nandu said smilingly looking at him.