part26 You know what you are really cute

For mistakes sorry in advance.

Hope you all will like this part.

Comment and vote 💗

____________________________________

It was night before karwa chauth . Whole day nandu was busy in her office work so that she could relax next day .Manik too was busy as he doesn't wanted to work in office tomorrow.
After there awkward encounter yesterday night both didn't got time to even discuss about that making them forget about it.

"Nandu it's late now. You have to wake up early too. Come sleep . You might be tired ." Manik said looking at her standing leaning at the door of her study room . Her eyes were fully exhausted but still she was  checking some records of expenditure on last fashion line they prepared .

"Manik I don't know I am just missing some figures . Uff ...Something is wrong with these records ." Nandu said frustratedly

"But if you continue to work on it with your mind fully exhausted than it would be of no use . So come and sleep . You can work on it tomorrow" manik explained her . Nandu sighed in defeat and closing her file she too moved to sleep.

Soon it was 4:00 am

Manik came back to the room listening to alarm only to see nandu struggling to cover her ears. He smiled at her cuteness and switched of the alarm.

"Nandu it's karwa chauth . You wanna wake up or sleep?" Manik said removing her pillow while she opened her eyes quickly and stood up with the jerk.

"I wanna wake up" she said immediately and rushed inside the washroom to fresh n up.

On reaching down she saw dhruv and mukti standing in the kitchen.

"Gud morning bhai . Good morning didu" nandu wished them sweetly and moved towards them.
"Aap dono yaha ?alya bhabhi kaha h?" Nandu said looking around the kitchen.

"She would be here any minute " mukti replied to her sweetly when they all heard alya 's voice.

"Good morning" alya wished them and seeing dhruv and mukti in the kitchen she rolled her eyes.

"You both would never stop it right??" Alya asked glaring at them while dhruv and mukti grinned. Making nandu confused

"What happened bhabhi?" Nandu asked looking at alya.

"On every karwa chauth these two wake up at 3 to prepare sargi for me .I told them many times that it is of no need. But they never listen to me" alya said glaring at other two.

"Awww .. that's soo cute..Bhai , didu you two are really cute" nandu said smilingly.

"Include your hubby too nandu" mukti said making nandu confused.

"Manik?" Nandu asked confused

"Yes. Because it's your first karwa chauth . Manik prepared sargi for you ." Dhruv said looking at manik who was descending the stairs..

A huge smile with slight pink colour appeared on her face.

"Chalo let's eat before sun rises " manik said once he reached towards them while everyone nodded at taking played moved towards running table.

"One minute. Only me and alya bhabhi are supposed to eat sargi . Than why are we taking five plates?" Nandu again asked all confused while everyone gave her a 32teeth waala smile.

"Because dhruv always fast for alya . And I also wanted to fast this year. You know unmarried girls can also fast for there future husband " mukti replied to her .

"Are you sure this is the only reason behind you fasting dii??" Nandu asked teasing which widened mukti's eyes alya chuckled while manruv looked clueless.

"Oofcourse this is the reason. You don't need to run your horses of mind. And concentrate on the fifth plate of sargi" mukti said giving her a forced smile but at the end it got converted into teasing smile.

"Aare that's bit fair. But yeh fifth plate kiski h?" Nandu asked.

"Umm..Meri" manik said rubbing his nape while nandu looked at him totally surprised.

"It's 4:45 already ...Continue with your eye locks later first finish your sargi" dhruv said looking at manan while they both looked away embarrassed.

"Soo what we have to do next ?" Nandu asked once they finished there sargi.

"Pooja is in evening . Soo till afternoon we are free. Soo why not take a nap for sometime . I have arranged body massage and spa for us in afternoon. Soo after nap let's doo that . Then we will get ready " alia said looking at nandu and mukti who nodded excitedly while manik and dhruv exchanged looks knowing they are not included in this plan.

And as decided the trio went inside there rooms to take a nap while manik and dhruv were still standing at the same place getting perfectly ignored by trio.

"Do we really exist for them?" Dhruv asked pointing at himself and manik.

"I don't think soo bhai. Chalo hume toh kisi ne kaha nahi soo hum ek dusre ko hi keh dete h kii - aap bahut thaak gaye honge after working soo hard in kitchen soo go and sleep " manik said to dhruv cutely to which he nodded and both too went inside there rooms.

As soon as manik opened the door he was taken into a tight hug .

"Aww ...Manik you are fasting for me? That's soo sweet of you. But you don't need to take soo much trouble." Nandu said breaking the hug while manik smiled at her

"If you can fast for me than its my right to fast for you. If you aren't troubled by it than how will I ??" He said cupping her face .

"You know what you are really cute" nandu said admiring him and asked him to bend down which he did confusingly but soon his confusion was cleared when he felt her lips on his cheeks making it red .

Nandu moved back only to see him surprised but smiling

"Thanks for being soo sweet everytime ." Nandu said looking at manik while he smiled at her too.

"Now sleep for sometime .You slept late last night too" manik said looking at her while she nodded

"Sargi was tasty. It was having everything I like " nandu said again while he smiled at her words and laid down at bed closing his eyes . She too followed him and laid down at her side this time little closer to manik closing her eyes.

Meanwhile

In mukti's room.

Mukti was sitting on her bed lost in her thoughts.

I am not sure but whatever is happening with me is soo different. Like everything is beautiful. Was abhi right?? Are we different?? He said that we are everything but just freinds. I don't know the meaning of it but that surely gave some kind of happiness to my heart

Mukti was confused about whatever was happening with her the moment she started working with abhimanyu . Same was the case of abhimanyu. He knew mukti was special . But was too confused for the feelings that he was having for the first time.

{It's a manan ff soo I won't be  concentrating on mukbhi much.}

_____________________________________

How was the update?

Next update will be soon . Depends on votes and comments.