part 33 : love❤️

This arrange marriage saga is near its end❤️

Kindly comment and vote..

Inline comments are love❤️

---------------------------------------------------------

Your smile makes my smile wider,
your gestures makes my life happier
Your heartbeats makes my heart calmer.
If this is not love? Than what is it??

"Mtlb you never had  any crush on any  girl in your college or school " nandini asked surprisingly licking her ice cream while manik cutely shaked his head negatively.

It was late night and both were walking on the beach bare foot enjoying the chill winds with ice cream. Walking close to each other.

"Had you ever had a crush  on anyone?" Manik asked nandini but found himself uncomfortable and insecure with this mere thought.

"Not really . I was always a very hot headed girl and guys prefered to stay away from me. They used to think I will eat them raw. That is the reason that I have only arya as my friend. But I did like someone back in class 9th and I was soo nervous and uneasy about this , that I ended up punching that guy to get over my crush."Nandini said laughing while manik chuckled too not surprised by her this act.

"Acha tell me about it him than." Manik said tugging her hairs behind her ear and wipping ice cream from  her hands and her face with tissue while nandini blushed cutely looking at him.

" His name was madhyam  . He was this popular , stud type boy and when we both were grouped together for a science project I got a stupid teenage crush on him. But when I realised it and actually observed him he was a douchebag soo I ended up punching him and since than I never really got  a crush on anyone." Nandini said shrugging her shoulders while manik laughed again listening to her.

"Her name was soha. We were in same college and I was always a low key boy. I used to sit at first desk with my specs and I can actually count my number of bunks on my fingers and that too because of your jiju cabir. She was this cute girl and first girl to sit beside me in lecture. She used to tie her hairs in a cute ponytail and would smile at every other thing but than she had a boyfriend and I ended up making a fool out of myself. But that wasn't even a real crush. I just liked her attitude and later I realised i like that attitude of all those who carry it and it had nothing to do with my feelings for her." Manik said and nandini looked in his eyes with adoration.

'Why is this guy soo innocent and cute?' Nandini thought and standing on her toes she pecked his lips lightly while manik smiled at her before taking her lips for a long kiss.

In this almost  one year of there marriage they were more than comfortable with eachother. They used to go for late night bike rides or walks and gaze stars under night.  Though they didn't have taken step ahead in terms of physical relationship but that wasn't because they were uncomfortable but they wanted to know eachother more.

Manik and nandini in these months became vocal for thier feelings. They would say anything and everything to eachother. Both of them exactly knew what the other one is thinking. And if they think they have taken a step forward in thier feelings for eachother they would readily confess.

Nandini looked at manik who was now starting the car and looked sideways remembering how just 3 days back she realised that she is in love. Though they never confessed thier love till now but it was obvious that both are in the same boat.