part-6...marriage preparations...

It was night....everyone in murthy mansion was checking on the last minute preparations of the dinner while our nandu was busy talking with her dad....after listening to manik Nandu apologized to everyone...and spent some quality time with them.....all was confused by her sudden change of behaviour...but happy that she is normal now.....soon malhotra's arrived....Nandu smiled at Manik surprising everyone but everyone choosed to be quiet...
After sometime everyone was sitting in the hall discussing about marriage thing....
Mukti-i guess we should go on our farmhouse for marriage ....Thier is much peace and we will get break too....
Abhi- ya..I guess mukti is right...
Mukti smiled a little while abhi adored it....and again our Cabir Baba noticed it!!...
Cabir-hn ....Nandu you ok with it??...
Nandu looked at Manik who blinked his eyes in assurance....although Nandu was too confused by her sudden change just in few days...but decided to go with flow....
Nandu-yeah....ok...(she was feeling little uncomfortable  not because everyone was present but because she was trying to accept the marriage fact)...
Dhruv- ok then we should leave this Sunday....I mean 4 days later...till then we will wind up our work...and then relax and enjoy for one week!!...uncle aap kya kehte h??
Vikram-zaror...beta ...idea acha h...
Dhruv- nandini??..
Nandu-hn Bhai...(little nervous because she never talked with him much)
Dhruv-um...if you had any dreams or something realted to marriage pls tell us....you are like mukti for me ...so pls if you had any problem or something then please tell me!!!...
Nandu was overwhelmed listening to him....
Nandu(with a genuine smile)-i called you Bhai for a reason....because you are my Bhai...and sorry but I never actually thought that I will get married...dreams is a forgotten case...it was always career....
(She said lowering her eyes...) waise...I wanna ask...can I continue doing my career after marriage too??...I mean if you ,mukti Di or Alya don't have any problem....
Murthies felt proud of her that she giving importance to manik's family even though she is not happy from this marriage while Manik was the most happiest soul....mukti and Alya was seeing her with adorable smiles...while Dhruv could just not ask anything more for his brother...
Dhruv-.why will I have problem on first place...I just said you are like mukti to me...and i mean it...just the way mukti and Alya works....you too can work...
Nandu was smiling genuinely and looked towards abhi because dhruv's word reminded her of abhi ...it was when she realised she is going to miss her family too much !! Abhi as if understandong her emotions smiled at her....
They had Thier dinner and settled to discuss the wedding functions....
Navya-first is engagement ....woh toh ho chuki!!...but ek Chot sa function krte h...to make this memorable too....so we will reach their full Sunday night...so why not keep engagement on Wednesday....Monday for resting and Tuesday for preparations...
All nodded on yes...
Mukti-i will call Ramu Kaka...he is taking care o f farmhouse...to clean the house....and arrange needed stuff....it will help us...
Dhruv-okey....me and abhi will make guest list...
Abhi-yeah...cool..
Cabir-i will take of catterings....
Alya-weeding customes and accessories me and navya will do...
Navya-perfect!!!...
Mukti- I will see on the decorations....and yeah I talked to a wedding planner this morning....he will help us...we just need to tell him...and make lost of the stuff neddedm...
Abhi- great!!..
Vik-aare bachon...main kya karoon??...
Mukti-uncle aap hum sab ko supervise Karo...
Nandu-and muku di main??...
Mukti-its your wedding sweetheart....just pampare your self...and order these four fellows(abhi,Cabir,Dhruv,Manik)....
Nandu-but how will you all manage alone??....
Cabir-dont worry baby doll....we will...I am pro in it...so just chill...
Manik- but nandini is right....let me help you guys..
Cabir- obviously nandini is right Manik...(he said teasingly)..
Others giggled while Manik blushed and Nandu throwed angry glares on Cabir....
Nandu-we were discussing about dates of function right...so let's get back to topic!!..
Dhruv- ok so Nandu we were talking that if you had any wish related to marriage...so tell us..
Nandu- aise toh kuch nhi h....bas I wanted ki main apni shaadi main orphanages main food and clothes donate kro instead of throwing parties to the people who can afford all this!!!...
All smiled on her thoughts....Manik thought how can someone not fall for her....mtlb she acts soo rude and all but from inside she has the pure heart anyone can ever had!!!....
Dhruv-so it's decided Manik aur Nandu kii shaadi main Mumbai ke saare orphanages main kapde aur khaana distribute kiya jayega!!....
Vikram-bacho...bahut aacha socha...
All smiled to him...
Navya-acha I was saying after engagement  next is sangeet on Thursday....next day free....then on Saturday mehendi and haldi....aur sunday ko shaadi...
Dhruv-nandu....hamare maa Papa toh h nahi....issliye zyad rasmo Ka nhi pata but itna pata h kii ghar main aane waali bahu ko shagun diya jata h!!...kal main Nandu ko apni behan aur Manik ki bahu ke naate shagun dena chahta ho!!...
Nandu looked towards her dad...
Vik-beta rasmo Ki dekh rekh ke liye main ho...au tum sab bhi mere bache ho..aur rahi baat inn formalities kii toh beta iski kio zarurat nhi h....
Dhruv- uncle pls....maa ne meri aur Manik kii wife's ke liye gifts rakhe the...agar woh Nandu nhi Legi toh aur kaun?..
Vik-jaisa tum theek samjho!!..
Cabir-waise Manik....Tu  itna chup chap betha h....kio raaz h kya....
Manik rolled his eyes..
Manik- aab tum bol toh rahe ho Cabir...bas kaafi h mere liya...
Nandu- jeejs..aap kisi ko muka doge toh woh kuch bolenge na!!..
Cabir-tujhe badi tension h Manik ki....
Nandu-abb..woh...aisa kuch nhi h ..it's just that I don't want another pray to fall into your trap!!...
NavyA- acha Nandu Arya ko bata diyo yeh sab warna kl...dimaag kharab karega....
Manik frowned listening about Arya while nandini nodded in yes....
Soon everyone left....
In nandu's room...she was trying to sleep but that was far away from her eyes....she was thinking about the changes she had in her life....few days back she used to hate people who doesn't have dressing senses...today she is finding it hard to hate a guy who according to her have bad dressing sense.....she knew she is melting for someone....she didn't mind it either because her heart knew he was worth trusting....but trust in not only think needed in a relation right??...love and care is needded too...well they have a long journey to go .....
Tired of thinking she opened her phone and dialed his number....after a long battle between heart and mind she finally called him...
After three four rings he picked the call...
Manik-hello??..
Nandini-hii...woh...acrually....
She was never nervous before....
Manik-nandu!! Hii....aao itni raat ko ??...kuch serious.??..
Nandu-nahi woh actually....woh h...shaadi Ka soch rahi thi kii...are you comfortable??...
Manik- I am ....but you tell...you toh wanted temple marriage...then??..
Nandu-woh...today I saw a different shine in Thier eyes related to our marriage...u know muku di..navyu Dido...everyone was happy....so I thought whats wrong in doing this if everyone gets happy by this...so yeah I am comfortable!!..
Manik- pata h ....I always thought....that will thier be any girl who will take care of me and my family the way Alya bhabhi took??..would she accept me the way I am??..but meeting you cleared my doubt...we may be just freinds...but I promise you Nandu I will always respect you,protect you and stand by your side no matter what!!!..
Nandu was overwhelmed by his words....smile was something stuck on her lips....she felt tears rolling down her cheeks listening to his cute and pure confession...and one more doubt got cleared....she will have someone by her side in her new life!!!.
Nandu-thank you Manik....for making me believe that real happiness is within ourselves....you know everyday one more doubt gets cleared listening to you....everyday I found myself comfortable for taking a new step....I am impulsive ,short tempered but your words always sooths me...yes we are Freinds....not because of your appearance but because of the your heart....Manik I never found a reason to deny this marriage after talking to you....thankx for handling me.!!..
Both had tears of happiness and a smile on Thier faces...both were confused by Thier ownselves while smiling for the otherone....they are now accepting cahnges with open arms.!!

Hey guys back with an update....pls comment and vote....and tell me how is it!!!