part3-change of events...

Manik- woh..I am confused...I think me and nandini are very different...We are poles apart...And i don't think this much difference can ever work in a relation...I am not ready...I guess me and nandini are not meant to be...
Manik's pov..
I said all this with my eyes closed...But last lines hurt me somewhere...I don't know why...But i felt like something is wrong...From the moment i saw nandini i was clear that she is not interested and that talk was somewhere her plan...Then that ghost think i don't know that whether nandini can play such pranks or not or was that true but i think nandini is not ready and she is not able to refuse to this proposal so gathering all my courage i said all this....
.
.
End of pov...
All were shocked listening to this...They were staring at Manik whereas nandini was confused why is she feeling bad on all this when she herself wanted this...But listening all this one person cannot control himself and started sweating ...He started breathing heavily and he sat on his chair with a thud...All looked towards him...
Abhi,navya,Cabir,Nandu-dad....(screams.)
Muk,Dhruv,Alya,manik,arya- uncle...
______________________________________

2 hours later....city hospital...
Some were sitting on the benches while others were pacing too and fro....tension clearly visible on thier faces while some had tears too...doctor came out of the room...
All stood up...
Doc- dekhiye....chinta krne kii kio baat nhi h woh aab theek h....unhe kisi baat Ka sadma pocha h jis wajah se heart attack aaya .....heart attack minor tha issliye problem nhi h but dhyaan rakhna dobara unhe kisi baat Ka sadma na poche wrna unki jaan jaa Sakti h...

All were numb and happy at the same time....numb coz of last statement but happy coz Thier dad/uncle was safe...

All went inside the room...
Abhi- dad..apne toh Dara diya ...
Vikram smiled faintly
Vik- nandini...Manik...idhar aayo...
They went towards him...

He took Thier hands in his

He took Thier hands in his...and joined both of Thier hands....a shiver ran through nandini's spine when manik's hand came in contact with her's

(Imagine Vikram's hand on top of Thier hand)Vik- I don't know how much time I have

Vik- I don't know how much time I have...
Nandu- dad..she intrupted him
Vik- let me complete doll.....I don't know how much time I have....but I want my doll to get happily settle....and I know manik is the one who will keep my doll always happy.....and it's my last wish to see you both happily married...
Nandini immediately took her hand back....she was shocked....tears started flowing from her eyes....manik's condition was no less ...the difference was she was crying while he was shocked ...
Vik- Nandu mujhe pata h kii Tu yeh shaadi nhi chahti par beta Manik tere liye bahut aacha h ....tu yeh baat baad main samjhegi.....
Nandu was looking blankly on floor....while Manik was looking at nandini....he too was shocked and nervous....
Nandini(emotionlessley.)-aap chahte h toh theek h....main yeh shaadi ke liye tyaar ho...
All were shocked by Vikram's word and nandu's word fell like a bomb on them!!
Vik- Manik tumhe kio problem nhi h na??
Manik -nahi uncle...main tyaar ho..!!he replied staring at nandini who was looking down with tears falling down continuesly...
Vik- toh fir hum jld se jld yeh shaadi krwana chahta ho...
He called navya towards him and said something in her ear....navya took mukti with her outside the room...
While Thier was complete silence in the room ...everyone was analysing the situation ...whereas Nandu was sitting blank....Manik was staring her trying to understand her emotions....he put his hand on hers as if telling her he is Thier.....nandini immediately looked at him.....staring him...both share an eyelock...Thier eyelock was broken with the sound of door...they looked in the direction to find navya and mukti entering in the room...with one box each in thier hands....they gave the boxes to Vikram...
Vik- bacho...main aaj hi tumhari engagement karana chahta ho taaki mujhe tasali(satisfaction) ho Jaye kii tum sath ho!!
Both looked at him with shocked and confused faces...he gave one ring to manik and one to nandin ...they exchanged rings looking down...both were having different feelings....it was too much for them. ..and both needed time to think...they were just going with the flow...after exchanging rings everyone hugged them...Nandu left the room stating she is tired...and after some time Manik too left...

In nandu's cabin...(fashion house)
She was sitting in a corner thinking on the sudden change of events...
Nandu's pov..
I went home and as per plan we confused and scared him so that he refuses to marry me or asks for some time to decide...I was successful too....but then dad had an heart attack....doctor said not to stress him more....I started cursing myself for his situation and when he asked me to marry Manik ...I took it as my punishment for his condition....but its hurting.... my dad wants me to go far from him...doesn't he love me....that he want me to get married and leave him....ahh...it's soo frustrating....few hours back I was single and now I am engaged ....wow...I don't know what future holds for me....but all that I know is I want dad safe and if seeing me getting married makes him safe and happy then i am ready.......
End of pov...
With this she wiped her tears and faking a smile drove back to her home...

Whereas after leaving Manik went to his room...
And sat on the bed...with his palms on face...
Manik's pov..
After saying no for marriage I thought everything will be fine or at least nandini would be happy but then uncle got an heart attack...doctor said to keep him away from stress....a curse myself for saying no....then uncle asked me to marry her...I looked towards her she was sad and hurt it was visible...but she agreed...I was left with no choice but to say yes....it somewhere hurt me to see her sad...I started liking her from the moment I saw her...but I also know that she doesn't want to marry me....intact she doesn't like me...or she must be hating me...ahh...what should I do...

He lied down and thinking about her he slept....

Hey guys back with an update I hope you like it...pls guys comment and vote ....other wise I won't be updating next chapter...or if guys are not liking it then tell me...I will unpublish it...but pls share your views....