Hope Beyond Deprivation (Defiant Youth Series #8)

Defiant Youth Series
(a collaboration series)

12 stories from 12 undiscovered writers coming together for collaboration about rebellious teenagers.

Defiant Youth Series under the genre of Teen Fiction embarks a classic coming-of-age story of youngsters during their voyage of growing up into adulthood. These characters may experience everything from a loss of innocence to an awakening or self-awareness and some common teenage situations before finally reaching maturity.

From temporarily living in the fantasy world, we will bring you into a reality where youths are the hopes of the nation.

Defiant Youth Series:

1. Abiding Dismay by endlessutopia 

2. Fulfilling the Gap by Love
by Commander_Black

3. Her Unwanted Life by @hydiee_xx

4. Heart-Rending Fantasy by: iamsashi_

5. A Wonderful Nightmare by milkybabeee

6. Absconded The Reality by benztitik 

7. Unveiling Oneself by peachlexi

8. Hope Beyond Deprivation by Probinsiyanaaa

9. Deafening Solitude by loeyline

10. Overdosed Misery by Araxxie 

11. Unyielding Dreams by Missgentlebreeze

12. Unwanted Justice by AthanWP

◂ ▴ ▾ ▸

Before proceeding to the whole story, you can read the series in any order. Thank you.

Disclaimer

This a work a fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious. Any resemblance of the following product of fiction in our actual reality is purely coincidental. No part of the story, even the whole story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

•This story contains scenarios that may trigger you!
•You may encounter typos, wrong grammar etc.
Please bare with me Probinsiyanaaa is still learning. Above all, enjoy reading!

•Dedicated to everyone who's in the midst of trials. You can conquer it! God is with you human!