29

1 Year Later

"It feels so good to be back home.", Mukti breathed in deep as Fab 5 came out of the Mumbai Airport in their disguise.

Dhruv walked out with Alya along his side. Yes, they were a couple now. Dhruv and Alya had slept together one night in their drunken stupor and that had marked as a beginning of their complicated relationship.

Firstly they had decided to forget about whatever happened. Dhruv was back to wooing Nandini and Alya was back to her one night stands. There had been times where they had stolen moments of kisses and make outs which they had been refusing to acknowledge all along.

It was when Fab 5 found them in a compromising position and confronted them that they confessed about their feelings. After a lot of push from their friends did they gave it a try and now they were dating since the last two months.

Cabir came out with a sleepy Nandini by his side. He was holding both their luggage as Nandini was not even in a condition to walk on her own.

They all moved towards the driver who was there to pick them.

Sitting inside the car Cabir started with the topic.

"So lady bheem... When have you decided to surprise your lover boy?"

"Abhi is busy with the preparations of his parents Anniversary. So I might just sneak into his room at night and..."

She gave him a sly grin making all of them laugh at her insinuation.

"You would do that with his parents inside his home?", Alya asked with an o face.

"They have gone to their relatives house for 2 days. It's more like Abhi's plan. He wanted to surprise them."

"Woah so you have come with full planning.", Nandini who was fully awake because of their chattering spoke mischievously.

"Yeah yeah.." , They all laughed at Mukti's poker face.

********************************

"So... How was the night?", Cabir nudged Mukti as she dropped beside him on the couch.

It was already next day evening. Mukti had just returned from Abhi's house and had joined everyone in the living room.

"Cabir yaar... Get a life man."

"Mukti chill ya... Now tell me have you shopped for the anniversary?", Alya asked with gleaming eyes.

"Nope... Tomorrow morning we can go. I have to buy a dress for myself and also some gift for Abhi's Mom Dad."

"Okay... We will go to the mall by 11?", Cabir suggested making everyone nod.

Lazing around for a while, they decided to call it a night.

******************************

"Cabir... We have been in this damn food zone for 3 hours now. Are you done or shall we leave without you?", Alya screamed making Cabir roll his eyes.

"Alya... We can just send this picture to Navya till the time he finishes his food.", Nandini showed her phone to Alya who was sitting next to Cabir.

Cabir chocked on his food making the other four smile evilly.

"What the fuck! Nanz.... Baby delete that pic please."

"Nope... Let Navya see which clown she is gonna date if at all she says yes to you in the future."

"You can't do this to me. You are my food partner remember?"

"Cut the drama & let's leave if you don't wanna be a laughing stock in front of your future girlfriend."