Prologue

A boy sitting at the edge of a cliff staring into nothingness. Loud ringtone of his phone broke his reverie.

"Hello Maa...", He greeted his Mom.

..............

"No Maa... I'll be there soon. Don't worry...", And the phone was cut.. leaving him with a sad smile.

He got up from his place... Dusted his pants & made his way towards his Car. Giving one last look at the place he left towards his home.

*************************

"One... Two... Three...."

The group of 5 people gulped down the tequila shot together.

"Happy Birthday to me!!!!", A cute girl shouted at the top of her voice.

"Let's Dance... Music!", A boy amongst them wearing a funky t-shirt shouted & the DJ played a Dance number for them.

All of them danced their hearts out till their legs gave up.

" Enough... I can't dance anymore. Let's do something else.", the birthday girl whined making the others role their eyes.

"Fine Miss Birthday Girl... What do you want to do?"

"Let's play something." She jumped at her place excitedly.

"Yes let's play our all-time favourite Dare or Double Dare.", the tom boy of their group was always ready with her wild ideas.

They grabbed an empty beer bottle from the bar counter & sat on the nearby table.

The tom boy spun the bottle & it landed on the Funky boy.

" Cabirrrr... Great. I'll give him the dare.", the tomboy girl screamed excitedly.

"No no no... Alya is sitting opposite to me so she will give me the dare." Cabir said knowing very well the level at which the tom boy can go with her dares.

"Okay fine..."

Alya who was sitting quietly till now got excited.

"Okay so Cabir... Your dare is... You have to eat diet food for 3 days.", she smirked evilly at him.

" What??? Mamma... I'm hungry... I'm feeling dizzy out of hunger. Mukti yaar... Your dare would have been far better.", Cabir cried keeping his head on Mukti's shoulder.

"Accha okay guys.. Let's move ahead." Alya spun the bottle this time & it landed on the Diva.

"Woahh.. Nanz!!! It's my turn to give dare to the Birthday girl.", Mukti rubbed her palms together thinking of some nasty dare for her bestie.

" Come on yaar Micky.. You know that I don't lose any dare. So quit thinking & give me the dare already.", Nanz said rolling her eyes.

"Hmm... So you have to go & kiss that waiter... On the lips.", Mukti pointed at one of the bartender.

"Who? That chomu? Eww... No thanks... I'd rather go for double dare." Nandini said rolling her eyes.

"Think about it Nanz... It's Mukti we are talking about. It might turn nasty.", Dhruv, the silent boy of the group spoke for the first time.

" I don't care... Micky... Tell me what do I have to do?", Nandini asked in a bored tone.

"I'll give the dare...", Alya said smirking evilly.

" Nanz... Say a no. I'm dying out of hunger. God knows what will she make you do.", Cabir fake cried over his plight.

"I don't mind anyone's dare. So make it fast.", Nandini said

" Okay... So I want you to take revenge on my behalf."

"Revenge? For what? And from whom?", Nanz asked confused. Even the others looked a bit attentive.

"Manik Malhotra! Make him fall in love. Hard. Make it impossible for him to live without you. And then leave him. Just the way he left me. Make him regret for breaking my heart."

"What?", their scream got muffled in the loud music.

"Alya are you mad? You are telling her to play with someone's heart?", Mukti barked at her best friend.

"Big deal Mukti... She will just give him a taste of his own medicine.", Alya shrugged making a nonchalant face.

"No Nanz... You aren't doing anything of that sort.", Cabir interjected.

"Cabir is right. You don't have to.", Dhruv spoke.

Alya was looking at Nanz with her hopeful eyes.

"I'll do it. I'll make him regret hurting my Best Friend. Actually I'll make him regret breaking all the girls hearts. Let's leave.", She gulped down the entire content in her glass & made her way outside.

***************************

So our beauty is all ready to tame the beast. But is it how it is?

What if he actually fall in love with her?

What if she falls for him instead? Will she realise it on time?

What if both of them fall for each other?

Hop on... read the story & you will get to know it all.