5

Next Day, At College.

"Students, as you all know... Yesterday was supposed to be your Musicana selection. But then two of our students got lost in the jungle & we couldn't conduct the selections.
Initially you'll were supposed to play a song using the instrument that you had found right there at our camp site. But now you will be singing here... According to the group that had gone together. For example Mukti, Cabir, Dhruv, Alya found the Flute & the Tabla so they will be singing a song playing those instruments. And yes... Nanz won't be singing with you'll for the selections. As she & Manik found the Guitar together... They will be singing a duet together.", Raghav sir dropped a bomb on Fab 5.

How will they play separately?

"But sir...", Mukti tried to interject.

"No buts or ifs Mukti. This is your test. You'll will be judged individually. But you'll have to sing according to the groups that were made yesterday. And don't worry once you get selected, you can make groups according to your choice for the main event. But for that you have to get selected.", Raghav sir said sternly.

"You all have 2 hours for your preparation. Make the best use of it & show us your best.", Miss V told them smilingly.

"And guys... I forgot to tell you'll. As our student Harshad Saxena had represented our college at National Level... He would be given a fair chance for the selection.", Raghav sir announced pointing towards a boy standing at the door of the auditorium.

***************************

"Yaar... What the hell is wrong with Raghav sir? I don't believe this... That he can do something like this. This is so not done guys.", Mukti spoke frustrated.

"Mukti.. chill. It's just for selection. You don't have to get so worked up.", Cabir tried to make her understand.

"And Mukti... Look at the bright side. Nanz will get to be with Manik. Who knows Nanz would be able to convince him for friendship?", Alya said making them see her point.

Mukti nodded agreeing with Alya.

**************************

Nandini was searching for Manik. They had to perform in the next 2 hours and this boy was nowhere to be seen.

She was looking for him when a group of girls came towards her.

"Nanz...", One of the girl called out to her.

"Yes...", Nandini asked.

"How was it?", She asked and the rest giggled.

"How was what?", Nandini asked confused.

"Getting lost with Manik in the jungle for an entire night. How romantic.", All of them sighed dreamily hoping it was them instead of Nandini.

"What is romantic in being lost in a jungle?", Nandini asked pissed.

"Don't deny it now Nanz... Every girl in this college would kill to be at your place. First a romantic night with the Greek God & then getting to sing with him. I wish I was this lucky.", She said, her words dripping with jealousy.

"Listen... Stop this bullshit. Nothing romantic happened between us. And you can happily get lost with him in a jungle I don't care. Now please spare me.", Saying this Nandini angrily walked out of there. She was walking speedily muttering curses under her breath when she banged into someone.

"Can't you see and walk you idiot.", She screamed at the top of her voice.

"Ouch I'm hurt Nanz. I'm back after so many days. And you welcome me like this? So mean.", Harshad spoke mockingly.