7

"Nanz.... What's wrong? Is everything alright?", Mukti asked as soon as she reached the jam room.

It was 4 days to their kiss. Nandini was avoiding Manik since that day. She would meet him in the canteen for their song discussion instead of the staircase.

She had completely stopped meeting him in private. He tried to initiate the talk many times. But she would cut him every time making some or the other excuse.

"Guys.. I can't do this anymore. This revenge thing is getting on my nerves now. I think we should stop our plan.", She said frustrated with her own feelings.

"What? Why?"

"What's wrong Nanz?"

"Did he do something inappropriate? Did he touch you Nanz?"

Their head snapped in Dhruv's direction at once. He was literally fuming in anger.

"No... He didn't do anything.", She said immediately.

'Nothing other than messing with my head & heart.', she thought frustrated.

"Then what's wrong Nanz?", Alya asked this time.

"Alya.. baby.. trust me I Love You. But this trying to be his friend & spending time with him is pissing me off. He is so boring I tell you.", She couldn't tell them about her growing feelings. They would be hurt, specially Alya. She had loved that guy so much.

"I had warned you Nanz... Now see... What you have gotten yourself into.", Mukti said frustrated.

"Micky... Yaar... Stop preaching me now.", Nandini said.

"No Nanz... You can't do this to me. We have come so far into the plan. Now you can't back out like this. If you want we can fast forward our plan a little.", Alya said desperately.

"Yes she is right... Nanz... You can propose him now & dump him in 1 or 2 days. Everything will get over before Musicana.", Dhruv suggested.

"No Dhruv... She has her performance with him. And guys... Come what may, we don't play with Music.", Mukti said thoughtfully.

"Wait... All of this will happen only if he says yes to me. And why would he even do that?", Nandini asked making Cabir chuckle.

"You really don't notice anything do you?"

Cabir asked making her confused.

"That boy is smitten... You are the only girl in this entire college with whom he speaks. And by speaking... I don't mean by his tongue down your throat or his hands over you. You know what I mean right? The things about him that we have heard, he is nothing like that when he is with you.", Cabir said sarcastically.

Everyone cringed at his words.

"What do you want to say Cabir. Stop talking in riddles & say properly.", Dhruv asked pissed.

"What I mean to say is... Either he is hopelessly in love with Nanz or he is trying to play smart as he knows Nanz wouldn't agree for casual fling.", Cabir said thoughtfully.

"What rubbish... Cabir shut up.", Nandini snapped.

"I was just stating facts. So now you will propose to him before Musicana & dump him just after your performance.", Cabir suggested.

"Yes that's the perfect plan.", Alya jumped in excitement.

"But guys..", Nandini started only to be cut off by Alya.

"No ifs & buts Nanz. The plan is final.", She declared.

Nandini sighed frustratedely.

******************************