Chapter 21: Sisters

Life was moving fast. Here Loki was, inches away from your face; and you liked it. You exhaled softly before leaning up to meet his lips. But sadly Jenna and Ila were faster. The door was pushed open loudly. You jumped back and knocked into the ledge that was supporting your paints and water.

    "What is going on here?" Jenna was the first to speek as she placed down a tall paper bag onto the coffee table.

    "Nothing," Loki quickly cleared his throat and dipped down to assist you with the spilled water.

    "See Loki when we told you we'd help you we didn't mean as wingmen," Ila chimed.

    "What does she mean help you?" You whispered.

    "I wanted to apologize but I didn't know where to find you or if you even wanted me to," he informed you. A shimmer of green passed over the mess, drying all of the stray water and returning the paint back to it's original spot.

    "Well thank you for getting lunch," you turned your attention to Ila and Jenna who were giving each other odd looks.

    "Yeah, you could've really used that alone time," Ila laughed. Jenna doubled over before elbowing her in the stomach.

    "Yeah I hope you still have an appetite," Jenna added.

    "Wow you guys are so funny. We didn't do anything," you rolled your eyes and threw your damp rag at them.

    "We are pretty funny," Jenna chuckled as she caught the rag.

    "We didn't do anything," Loki reiterated.

    "Mhmm," Ila laughed and began to dig into the brown bag for everyone's lunch. Her and Jenna shared her favorite tiny sandwhiches while you and Loki both recieved subs.

    "So what did you guys do when we were gone?" Jenna pressed.

    "Oh my gods, out!" You ordered with food in your mouth and pointed to the exit.

    "Ok, ok, I'll stop," she chuckled. While you ate, Jenna continued to tease you and Ila urged her to stop. Loki's face was red from embaressment and your mind was racing with intrusive thoughts. What would have happened if Jenna hadn't interupted? You kept trying to convince yourself that it was mistake. Your thoughts were interupted by a loud knocking that came to the large concrete doors.

    "Come in, please!" Loki called out in hopes that Jenna would shut up. The doors swung open, revealing Heather, Thor and an extra woman who you didn't reckognize.

    "You've sobered up," you observed as Thor approached you and Loki.

    "As have you," he responded.

    "Oh my gods, hi Loki!" Heather bounced over and wrapped her arms around Loki's neck. The other girl glided over nervously and planted herself firmly next to Thor who was watching Heather in disgust.

    "You know he's engaged correct?" Thor asked Heather once Loki managed to peel her off of him.

    "Yeah but we're just such good friends," Heather replied in her squeaky tone.

    "I barely know you, Heather." Loki growled in distaste.

    "So," you started to change the subject, "what are you guys doing here?" You asked sourly.

    "Jane and I broke up," Thor started.

    "She dumped you?" Loki asked.

    "Mutual dumping. Anyway mother set me up with Heather's sister." Thor nudged the woman beside him foward.

    "I'm Sienna, Heather's sister," the girl stuck her hand out which you shook cheerfully.

    "Hi Sienna," Loki greeted warmly.

    "Sister, remove yourself from the prince," Sienna sighed at her sister who was super touchy with your bethrothed. The pit of your stomach swirled with envy as Heather pouted and leaned against Loki.

    "How come you get a prince and I don't?" She whined.

    "Because Loki is engaged. I believe we've all told you that." You told her.

    "I'm sorry who are you?" She tilted her head, innocently.

    "Y/n Idunadottir, princess of Alfheim and Loki's fiance." You spat at her.

    "Oh that's why you were dancing with him last night." She replied dumbly.

    "Please go," Loki pushed her off him and gestured for the intruders to leave. Thor and Sienna shot the both of you apologetic looks while dragging Heather out the room.

*

Whats this? A -PwettyStwella  cameo!

Olivia <3