Chapter 22: Taken

Shortly after the sisters and Thor left, Jenna and Ila decided it was time to go as well. You were almost complete with the painting for their kid so you elected to take a break.

"It does look very good, darling." Loki repeated himself as you wiped your paint stained hands on the silky fabric of your dress.

"I know," you replied jokingly.

"I was trying to compliment you," he scolded and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, well you'd be better off complimenting your new girlfriend," you teased.

"Nope, no Heather is awful. Never ever," he respond quickly.

"She's pretty," you pointed out.

"She has a shit personality though," he reminded you.

"So you agree, you think she's pretty." You pressed.

"Well objectively yes," he answered nervously.

"Am I pretty?" You asked him slyly.

"Very," he admitted. Your cheeks heated up as did Loki's.

"You're not so bad yourself," you chuckled and plopped yourself dramatically onto the large bed.

"You are awful at compliments," he scoffed.

"I'm aware, sweetheart." You smirked.

"I hate you," he lied.

"No you don't," you responded and sat up.

"You're right," he told you playfully before charging towards you and tickling you mercilessly.

"S-stop," you laughed uncontrollably.

"No until you give me a proper compliment, darling." He told you.

"Fine you're fucking stunning, now get off of me," you cried.

"That's better," he grinned. His heart melted slightly; he wasn't expecting that, though he wasn't quite sure what he was a expecting. But it certainly wasn't that.

"Whats with the face, you know you're gorgeous," you told him and pushed him away.

"It sounds better when you say it," he replied. You rolled your eyes and laid back onto the bed. He joined you and laid on his side to face you.

"About what happened earlier," he started.

"Don't worry about it-" Your response was cut off by the sound of a large ringing bang coming from the balcony.

"What the hell?" Loki sat up and darted over the balcony door.

"What do you see?" You inquired.

"Heather," he replied and swung the door open, "what are you doing here?" He asked her firmly.

"I'm here for you pretty boy," she growled and scrambled to her feet.

"What?" He asked with pure confusion lacing his voice.

"You heard me," she winked and pulled him down to her level for a kiss. She kept her grip tight on his collar while she backed up slowly to the ledge of the balcony. You rushed out to the threshold of the door and watched the scene unfold.

He pulled away from her only for her to strengthen her grip on his collar. Within seconds she pulled him off the ledge with her and they disappeared into the air with a pink shimmer.

"What the fuck," you whispered. You turned on your heel and ran out of the room in search for help. The first door you spotted was Thor's. As you rapidly knocked, you tapped your foot and begged for him to open up.

"Y/n?" He creaked the door open and answered shirtless.

"Put a shirt on, Loki was kidnapped." You ordered him.

"Kidnapped? By who?" He pushed his door open some more to let you in as he searched for a tunic in his wardrobe.

"Heather, she has faerie magic." You informed him.

"My sister kidnapped the prince?" Sienna asked from her vanity.

"Oh I didn't even see you, yes she pulled him off of the balcony." You told her.

"Lord, come on let us get Ila and Jenna. They know the castle and city better than anyone," Thor gestured for you and Sienna to follow him to the hallway.

*

Sorry guys but expect slow updates, I have a busy schedule this week

I love you and thank you for all your support, reads and comments :)

Olivia <3