Chapter 25: Rescued

"Do something, please," Jenna begged. You complied and held out your hand. A wave of magic revealed a golden apple in the palm of your hand.

    "Ila, can you take a bite of this? One bite is all you need," you informed her and placed the apple in her weak hand. She nodded and gulped before bringing the apple up to her mouth.

    "Watch her," you instructed Jenna and stood up quickly to face Heather who happily bouncing on Loki's lap while whispering to him.

    "Heather you're fucking crazy," you informed her.

     "I know, but crazy people get things done." She responded.

    "Good thing I'm fucking insane then," you replied and summoned a blade in the palm of your hand.

    "Nice try, doll." She grinned and hopped off of Loki's lap.

    "What did we mi- oh my gods!" Thor yelled as he arrived with Sienna on his arm.

    "Thor give me your hammer," you ordered him.

    "What, you can't carry this," Thor replied.

     "Give me the godamn hammer," you repeated. He sighed and tossed the hammer to you which you caught with ease.

    "See it's not that heavy," you shrugged and swung it upwards to hit Heather.

     "Nice try again," she grinned as the hammer phased right through her. She dissolved into pink dust and reappeared with her legs crossed as she sat on a wall shelf.

    "You little, bitch," you grunted as you threw a blade towards her.

    "Missed me," she chuckled and teleported behind you. You kicked your leg back, hitting her stomach causing her to double over.

    "I wasn't aiming for you," you laughed. Loki swiftly cut the tape that bound his legs together then tore the tape off his mouth.

    "Good job, darling," Loki grinned summoned his battle armor.

     "Thank you, sweetheart," you chuckled and threw Miljoner back to Thor.

     "Jenna, get Ila to the palace's infirmary so she can rest. She may be immortal but she still feels that pain," you informed her.

     "I-immortal?" She repeated.

    "Apples of Immortality. I'm the keeper of them," you replied.

     "Right, completely normal. Let's go, my sweet," Jenna helped her beloved up and guided her back down the stairs.

     "And for you," you turned your attention back to Heather who was still gripping her stomach in pain, "I'm going to make you miserable. Now I won't kill you because Sienna loves you too much but I'll definitely make you miserable," you grinned.

    "I just wanted to be her equal," she cried.

     "And you were. I thought the world of you. You were my big sister, I always thought you were so cool, but this..Well this is awful Heather," Sienna scolded her.

     "Now you will pay. You are under arrested for assaulting and kidnapping the prince of Asgard." You informed her.

     "Thor take her to the palace," Loki instructed his brother. Thor nodded and scooped Heather over his shoulder while Sienna followed after him.

     "You rescued me," Loki stated once his brother was gone.

     "Were you under the impression that I wouldn't?" You quizzed.

     "No but I'm proud of you. You lifted the oaf's hammer, you outsmarted a Faerie and you were able to provide me with a blade." He recapped the events of the evening.

     "That I did," you replied.

     "Thank you," he responded and wrapped his arms around your waist; pulling you in for a hug.

     "No problem, your majesty," you chuckled and returned to hug.

     "I'm serious, darling. I don't know what I would've done if I couldn't see you again," he whispered.

     "Aw did you miss me?" You teased.

     "I did, my sweet." He responded. His eyes met yours and you felt your heart melt. He leaned down and was now inches from your face, "may I?" He asked carefully. You nodded and your lips met his. Once the kiss broke, he cupped your face and gave you a loving look.

    "Would you like to officially court?" He asked softly.

     "Loki, we're engaged," you laughed.

     "You know what I mean," he chuckled.

     "Yes, yes I would," you smiled and leaned up to kiss him again. This kiss was quick but affectionate and shortly after he teleported the both of you back to the palace.

     "I adore you," he told you as he held the throne room doors open for you.

     "I'm sure you do," you joked, "I adore you even more." You assured him before facing the Allfather.

*

One more chapter left and I'm struggling to write it :(

Olivia <3