{Chapter 1}

"She thought they would leave her alone if she kept quite and ignored but she was wrong, very wrong."

{S Y E D A}

"Im gonna go toilet wait here for me, kay," said Nadia.

Nadia walks off leaving me and Humayrah by ourself.

Humayrah looks around. Her eyes lit up when she sees a food store. Such a foodie.

"Im gonna buy myself some burgers, want some?" she said offering to also pay.

I nod, I'm craving those burgers.

I sit on a bench reading my Quran peacefully with peace at my heart, when all of a sudden someone comes up to me more like stomped up to me.

"Oh, look at the loner sitting on the bench all by herself." Samantha said dumping her rubbish on me, which is basically scrunched up paper she prepared.

I look up at her, annoyance visible in my eyes. Her eyes run up and down at me venomously, when her eyes linger at my Quran.

"Ooh, what is this?" she said snatching the book off me with force, leaving a scratch or two on my hands and wrists.

She studies the book carefully taking in every single detail. She flips through the pages, touching the book with her filthy hands.

"It looks like you are reading some kind of gibberish, probably her black magic potions or something, shes an absolute witch," Samantha said throwing the Quran behind her. Laughing.

thud!

I gasp, the sound of my precious Quran making contact with the floor. I tried, keyword tried, to reach out for it to keep it away from her and her minions but she pushes me back making my back ache for a bit, my eyes water, tears threating to spill out any second.

"Everyone look, look at the cry-baby crying, do you want me to go call your mama?" she said.

Everyone surrounding her erupts into laughter, no one bothering to stop her and defend me.

"And why did you bring a towel with you to school, you should take it off because you look like a fool with it on."

Everyone erupts into laughter...again and my tears are on the brink of breaking.

Then my two friends, come to save the day like superheroes.

"And..and this ones a funny on-"

"WHAT YOU TRYNA DO, HUH LEAVE MY BEST FRIEND ALONE, SHE DOESNT NEED STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO TELL HER WHAT TO DO. AND IF I REMEMBER SO, YOU SHOULD TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED. SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE BULLIED TOO, I SUGGEST YOU WALK OFF!!!" screamed Humayrah, already in her angry mode as she stands between me and Samantha.

That girl can have a precious heart but at times when she is angry, oh boy, it'd be the end of you.

Samantha scoffs rolling her eyes at the same time.

"Oh please, what can three terrorists teach me?" she said smirking at her stupid remark.

Nadia gasps looking offended by her stupid comment. Did i mention that this girl has such a fragile heart?

Nadia puts a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"You know, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. The media may portray us muslims as evil people bu-", she got cut off, damn i wanted that bully to hear her lecture.