{Chapter 5}

"True and Dare, no-one can lie, no-one can hide."

{S Y E D A}

Shortly after i came, Nadia and Simra came.

Currently, we are playing the game 21 dare.

"HUSNAINNNNNNNNNN," screamed Humayrah, with a smirk on her face.

Husnain barges in the room with a bat in his hand, looking around the room.

"What, what, wheres the burglar?!!"

Everyone started to laugh, well everyone except from me because i knew what was going to come after.

"Ummmm....so why did you call me," he said confused.

Humayrah says through her laughing state, "Sye....Sy...Syeda....wa...nts..-"

"Ayrah use your voice," said Husnain.

I can feel my glare coming.

Humayrah calms down and says,

"Syeda wants to tell you something."

I was lterally glaring at her now.

I slowly look at him and say,

"Oh no, i have nothing to say to you. The girls are just messing around with you."

"Right?" i said looking at all three of them with a glare.

"No no no shes li-," Humayrah said getting cut off by the one and only ME.

I grab a random pillow near me and throw it at her head. She falls backwards with the pillow covering her face. She sighs.

I get up and walk to her brother.

"You can go now," i said turning him around and pushing him outside, locking the door.

I turn around to see a glaring Humayrah staring down at me.

"When.Are.You.Going.To.Tell.Him?" Humayrah said emphasizing each and every word she said.

"Tell him what?" i said innocently not knowing what on earth she is talking about.

She breathes in and breathes out, sitting back down.

"Forget i even said that," she said in a low voice.

"HUMAYRAHHHH...," screamed a manly voice.

"BRING YOU AND YOUR STUPID FRIENDS TO THE DINING TABLE, DINNER IS READY," said the voice again.

*faint slap*

"Owww Ana! Did you know that your smacks feel like mountains," said the voice from downstairs.

"COMINGGGGG!" screamed Humayrah with a sigh.

"Come on idiots lets go downstairs and eat."

Everyone gets up except from me.

"But im not hungry," i said not wanting to go down.

*grumble*

"Oh sweetie, i didnt ask for you to come down i ORDERED you to come down," said Humayrah changing from sweet mother to a growling bear.

I sigh getting up.

Time to fill up my stomach.

Yay

Note the sarcasm...

Author speaking:
Yes i know this chapter is quite short but i just had to end it here because i couldnt think of a better way/time to finish off the chapter.
Anyways,
Salaam.

Judging Me | On HoldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara