{Chapter 2}

"A witty friend was all she needed, to voice her thoughts and defend what she shielded."

{H U M A Y R A H}

I swear to Allah i wanted to strangle Samantha right then and there. She really knew how to get under my skin. Syeda told be not to do anything but im silently killing her in my head. I should take up photography because thats the only way i can shoot Samantha and cut her head off without going to jail! I know, i know thats like the most stupidest idea because i want to become a police officer not a...photographer.

Im now at my english class. The only reason why i like that subject is because i sit next to my crush, i like him because he is kind-hearted to people and hes got the most beautiful eyes on planet earth okay okay that sounds a bit too cheesy. Damn, im so off topic.

(author: i always have to add love in my books now dont i.)

Right, so quite strangly our MissImAlwaysOnTime teacher is running late.

So i decide to sart a conversation with my crush.

"H-h-ey," oh my god Humayrah, you just HAD to stutter.

"Hi," he says cheerfully.

"Ummm...Hows life?" great Humayrah, what a way to start a convo.

"Im good..." says Kareem, giving me a face saying 'girl, you decide to talk to me now.'

Yes, people his name is...KAREEM IBRAHIM. Okay, Humayrah you didnt need to give a big introduction about your one and only crush. Wait, did i mention that he is the P.E. teachers son. No i haven't but yeah he is. When i was about to say something to him, our English teacher finally decides to step into the classroom, silencing everyone.

"Okay, so class, im so sorry for running late but lets start our class," said Miss Styles.

One thing is for sure, she has no style what so ever.

"So i would like you to go on page 56 for Romeo an..."

I zone out thinking about how life would be when me and my friends are much more older.

Bang!

What the....

"HUMAYRAH IMRAN I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOUR NAME FOR ABOUT 5 TIMES."

"Sorry Miss, i just zoned out for a while," i said not sorry at all.

Well people i have to fake it.

"Zoned out my foot, now answer my question: Why did Romeo go to Lord Capulets party?"

"Ummm..because Benvolio requested for them to go in order to compare Rosaline with the other girls in the party. However, Romeo went to stalk Rosaline," i said quite unsure with the answer.

"Yes that was correct."

"Now i would like you to complete excersise 1 to 10 until the lesson ends, if not completed more than 5, 1 hour detention it is for today after scool."

I quickly take my book and pen out and look at excersise 1

~~~

"There is 5 minutes left for class, put your hand up if you completed under 5 excersises obviously including excersise 5."

Three students raise there hands up shamelessly, i mean i'm not surprised, they are the bad boys of the school.

"So Miss whats it gonna be detention or not," it didnt even sound like a question.

I roll my eyes they clearly dont know how to hear.

"Whats your number?" i say

"Why?" one of them said, smirking

"To send you the doctors number because you really need to get your ears checked." i say.

His smirk drops, now it my turn to smirk.

"Yes Miss Imran is correct, 20 minutes detention for all three of you."

RINGGGG

"For the kids who haven't completed til excersise 10. Please complete for homework and to those who have completed til excersise 10, its your lucky day, you get no homework."

I pack my bag.

I was gonna head out when Kareem stops me.

"The way you talked to them was hilarious."

"I know, i know, i had waited forever to say that to them," i said pretending to flick my hair Wait....CORRECTION....pretending to flick my hijab.

I head out going to my last class which is with Nadia and Syeda.

Time for maths.