{Chapter 8}

"Sleep is not everyones hobby, but if someone robbed it from her she would have to beome snobby."

{H U M A Y R A H}

I wake up yawning. I sit up rubbing my eyes, i hear someone say,

"Did you have your very sweet time sleeping, sleeping beauty?" said the voice, with a hint of irratation.

I look up and see that it is Syeda.

I give her a 'what???' look

"Dont look at me like that you idiot, you missed fajr!!!"

"WHATTTTT!!"

I quickly scramble to my feet, opening the curtain. Bright sunlight hits my face.

"OH MY GODDDDDD!!!" i scream.

The door bursts open. Syeda literally grabs the towel to cover her hair, her face red.

"Humayrah why are you screaming early in the morning?!" said my brother, rubbing his eyes.

"OMA i just missed fajr and your telling me, ME Humayrah Imran, not to scream."

He looks at me with a face saying 'seriously Humayrah seriously'

"You could just read the fard for fajr to make it up." he said.

I quickly go to the door and say,

"Thanks for the advice, now shoo," i said, closing the door in his face.

~after praying fajr~

"Why didnt you wake me up, huh," i said to Syeda.

She looks at me then back at her phone.

I stare at her, glaring.

"If you carry on glaring at me like that, i wont tell you at all," she said crossing her legs on the couch.

"Speak."

"I was waking you up after i realised that you hadnt woken up for fajr yet. But YOU young lady was too busy in your lala land probably dreaming about your one and only crush, A-"

"Okay, okay i get it now," i said, my cheeks tinted red.

"Where are the others anyway," i said looking around the room only to see their beds empty.

"There downstairs, eating away," said Syeda getting up, closing her phone.

"What are you doing there, still sitting, sunbathing? Get up, im hungry."

"Okay, okay im getting up," i said.

Today im going to drag Syeda to shopping, i dont care if she doesnt want to go or not but she is.

"Oi Humayrah, stop dreaming about your future husband and come downstairs to eat," siad Syeda, taking me out of my master plan.

I hide my smile with a straight face and follow Syeda downstairs, with a hijab losely wrapped around my head.