{Chapter 7}

"Laughs and giggles, it's all fun and games until reality crashes down and you have to start being sane."

{S Y E D A}

What the jahannam is wrong with Humayrah. She really needs to stop matchmaking me with random humans. Poor Husnain, hes Humayrahs new victim. I knew this the second she told me her dare.

~Start of Flashback~

"19, 20," said Simra.

I sigh

"21."

Humayrah looks at me evilly.

"I dare you to.....go tell Husnain that you have a crush on him."

"No Humayrah, that is totally a no no," I said shaking my head left to right, my face heating up.

"Watch me," she said winking at me.

"HUSNAINNNNN!!"

~End of Flashback~

And you guys know the rest. I swear to Allah that when she make one step into her room, she needs to get ready for 60 slaps.

Right now, i am pouring water into my cup still glareing at Humayrah. She looks at me for a second then looks down, then looks back up at me with wide eyes. She turns her foot to her room direction, getting ready to run to her room and lock the door.

But she knows im way faster than her so she is going to try and get a head start.

When her parents walk out of the room, Humayrah runs up the stairs like a madwoman.

Husnain opens his mouth to say something but instead i run after Humayrah up the stairs. Humayrah closes the door to her room but i place my foot just in time for it to stay open, she squeals with fright. She walks backwards towards her closet. I open the door and walk in as if nothing happened. I sit on her bed sighing.

"Yo-our n-not an-angry at me?" Humayrah says stuttering while grabbing a pillow to hug.

"No..." i say, she sighs in releif.

"But..." i say, she looks like she just got a heart attack.

"But," she says telling me to carry on.

"But...all i know is that you are going to get 60 slaps from me," i say grabbing a pillow and aiming it at her head. She blocks the attack with the pillows she has in her hands.

Oh well, i guess the 60 slaps turned into a pillow fight. When Simra and Nadia come in, were both rolling on the floor, laughing.

The Simra and Nadia join in. The room is all messy, tbe pillows all on the floor, our shoes scattered in a corner, the blanket hanging from the bed.

The door opens, revealing Husnain,

"Humayr- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENDED IN THIS ROOM," screamed Husnain, wide eyed and clearly horrified.

"Oh nothing just a pillow fight," said Simra waving him off.

"Yeah a pillow fight, when mum comes int-" said Husnain getting cut off by me.

"Her mum will force her to clean it up herself, yeah, yeah."

"Now you can go, byeeee!" i said waving at him.

He scoffs at me and says,

"Humayrah mum said to go help her wash up the dishes."

"Tell mum im coming in a sec," said Humayrah.

"Now, shoo."

"Damn you girls are so rude," muttered Husnain walking off.

Humayrah throws a pillow at my head running out. I shake my head, cleaning the room.