{Chapter 10}

"Her cheeks turn red, blood rushes to her face, is she in love? No, she's embarrased."

{S Y E D A}

~fast forward to Monday~

I yawn, opening my eyes, squinting as the rays of sunlight blind my eyes. I rub at them continuously to get the sleep off. I just came back from Humayrahs, yesterday at 7:30pm. I barely had any sleep. My feet find the floor as i push myself up, yawning my way to my closet.

I pick out a casual attire, hanging it at the door of my bathroom.

I yawn again.

Damn im yawning alot today.

~after doing my business~

I walk out, fresh as ever.

I put in the books which i will be needing today when my hands comes across the letter Samantha gave to me.

I pack two pairs of clothes.

~at school~

I run through the corridoors as registration starts in like...

*looks at my watch*

...5 MINUTES!!

I finally reach my locker, swinging the chunk of metal open only to find a letter inside.

Great, to add more to my problems

I shove the letter in my pocket.

I'll read it later

Then dump my bag in, taking only my waterbottle, planner and pencilcase out.

I dash to form, kicking the door open, sighing in relief when i don't see Ms Hussain inside.

My eyes scan the room trying to find my three best friends.

I sit in my chair, putting a deaf ear to all the gossips which I, Syeda Muhammad, have absolutely no interest in. However, this one kind of interested me.

"Have you heard, Ms Hussain is leaving and now we have a new form tutor." said the girl in front of me.

"I know aparently he is really young," said the girl back to her.

I huff hearing the words 'he' and 'young' together, seriously i cant deal with another fangirling drama.

I take out the letter ripping it open underneath my desk, it said.

You better come, Scarfie. If not then your loss.
Samantha Hartley, your favourite bully.

I snicker, scrunching up the letter and shoving it into my pocket.

Simra, Humayrah and Nadia walk in, taking their seats.

At that second, the bell rings and now comes the grand entrance of 'Mr Famous'.

Note the sarcasm

I begin to choke on my own oxygen about to die from shock.

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw who it was.

Why on earth is my COUSIN here, wasn't he supposed to be in Pakistan or something?

Humayrah pokes my arm with a pen, raising her eyebrow.

I quickly compose myself and whisper to her,

"It's my freakin cousin. Allah knows what he is doing here I actually had no news about this..."