{Chapter 9}

"Shopping was never her thing but this time was like no other and indeed it was like no other."

{S Y E D A}

~Fast forward after breakfast~

"We are going shopping, whether you like it or not!!" boomed Humayrah.

"But-" she cuts me off before i could say anything further.

"We are going shopping and that is final," she boomed again, raising her hands in the air.

"Okay."

I flinch at her use of tone

"Okay," she said raising her voice a few dynamics higher.

"Yeah, yeah," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Dont roll your eyes at me, lady," she said.

"Okay, sorry, sorry," i said raising my hands in surrender.

~3 hours later~

"Dont tell me we are going into another shop," i said whining like a little toddler.

"I promise this is the last shop, kay," said Humayrah stepping into a jewllery shop.

"You said that 1 hour ago," i said still whining.

My feet are burning and swollen with all the walking. I followed Humayrah, draging the bags, limping.

"Whats wrong with your feet huh," said Humayrah looking through the ring section.

"My feet hurts," i said tiredly.

"Look through the variety jewelleries to see what you want to buy," she said, with no worry whatsoever.

"You dont care for me," i muttered, huffing.

I looked at necklace, looking for something which matches my expectations---simple, it has to be simple.

Two necklaces caught my eyes,

The first one was silver coloured. It had a silver chain with a simple silver carved lion in the middle. I love lions.

(Authour: me too!)

The second one was more like a choker. The choker part had a twisted golden chain, in the middle with a small butterfly. Then there was another chain going down from the butterfly. At the end of it was a tear-drop shaped gem.

 At the end of it was a tear-drop shaped gem

THE FIRST ONE ⬆︎