1 million reads - ships!

T - @blackgirl_tingz

I ship you with our lovable Dr. Reid! The two of you would love to read together on lazy afternoons, and you would definitely introduce him to TV shows and online games.

Spencer would be apprehensive about playing video games with you but you convince him to watch you play while you sit in his lap and he ends up actually really enjoying it! Plus he likes seeing you do things that make you happy and even if he didn't really understand it, he would still play with you if you asked. You would be the one to convince Spencer to get a TV for the apartment after you move in with him and at first he is apprehensive. He reminds you of all the studies he's read about how too much television exposure kills your braincells and such, but then you mention that he can watch Star Trek on Netflix and it's game over. You're snuggled up watching TV on your brand new widescreen the very next night. Also you would introduce him to music he's probably never heard before!

You also mentioned that you are very passionate and determined, which Spencer would adore about you. When you would be on a case together, you would stop at nothing until the case was solved, and sometimes he would have to remind you to take a breather for so you can be your best for the team. You're also funny, which Spencer would love, even if your teasing and jokes went above his head most of the time. Together you would make a very harmonious couple!

Sophia (Soph) - @italianstallion

Miss Soph, I would definitely ship you with Spencer Reid! Spencer would be your number one fan in your theatrical endeavors, whether it be theater or dancing. He would be absolutely entranced watch you act and dance, loving seeing you so in your element. He would definitely be the boyfriend to show up to your performances saying to his seat neighbor, "That's my girlfriend! That one, there! Isn't she great?" And simply would not be able to stop bragging about you. Especially to his team at the BAU. More than once Morgan would have to make Spencer focus instead of talking about you during a case.

Spencer would love to have you lay in his lap after your rehearsals, or if you generally long day, and read to you. Even if he was the one who was tired or stressed, he would want nothing more than to have your head in his lap, messing with your hair idly while he reads, barely even glancing at the pages of the book he already knows by heart so he can watch your peaceful face.

You wanting to be a teacher would be one of Spencer's favorite things about you! Your sparkling, bubbly personality and love of knowledge and sharing it with others would make you perfectly matched to him in an equal opposites kind of way. You always would know exactly how to get him out of his shell, and he would be a calming presence for you. He would love to help you with lesson plans and eventually meet your class!

Mia - @miathemaurader

Mia, I think you would be perfect for our beloved "Chocolate Thunder" (as Garcia lovingly refers to him), Derek Morgan! Your love of reading and writing would be something that he may not be as passionate about himself, but he would support you in it one-hundred percent, just like anything else you do! Derek would sit and watch a football game while you sit in his lap or with your legs across him on the couch while you read or work on your next writing project. He would ask you little questions like "Has the main character fallen in love with that one guy yet?" remembering details you would tell him about your current read. He would be devoted to reading everything you write, even if it embarrassed you to let him do so, and would encourage you to keep doing it even when you got stuck in a writing block.

As a couple, adventure and travel would be your main game! When the two of you weren't on a case, he would love to take you wherever he could, borrowing Rossi's villa in Italy for a weekend or going on a road trip out west for one of his house flips. Whatever it was, he would swear he was never happier than exploring the world with your hand in his. He would go with you on your volunteer trips to Uganda and Zimbabwe, in total awe of your selfless and compassionate heart as you worked to help others in need.