Act one: Beat that bitches!

The Stilinksi twins are sitting in the hospital, Lydia is out in the woods naked

The Stilinksi twins are sitting in the hospital, Lydia is out in the woods naked. Stiles heard her scream, and then checked her room and she wasn't their. Sheriff stilinksi is questioning Melissa McCall, Scott's mom. Aka Davina and stiles mom pretty much, she practically raised them after their mother past.

"Naked? As in nude?" The sheriff of beacon hills ask.

"I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing, but yes-- as far as we know, she left here clothing-optional." The McCall woman informs him. Stiles and Davina eavesdropping on the conversation.

"All right. You checked the whole hospital, right?" Stilinski double check. A frown appeared on Davinas face, everything would be easier if he knew about the supernatural. Instead he has all these cases thar are unexplainable.

"Every last corner." Melissa confirms.

"Nothing suspicious?"

"Nothing. She just took off." The twins father sighed and pressed his batch and talked into it.

"All right, let's get an APB out on a sixteen-year-old redhead. Any other descriptors?" Stiles goes to walk towards them as Davina tries grabbing his arm but he manages to get away before.

"Five-three, green eyes, fair-skinned, and her hair is actually strawberry blonde."

"Embarrassing." Davina mutters under her breath, and walks over to the trio.

"Is that right?" The stilinksi father Says sarcastic.

"Yeah." stiles says earnestly, and Davina pinches the bridge of her nose.

"Uh, come here. Both of you." The father says walking away were nobody could see them.

"What the hell are you still doing here?" Sheriff Stilinski says through gritted teeth.

"It was all Davinas idea!" Stiles says blaming her. Davina smacks stiles in the back off the head. "Um... providing moral support?" Stiles fixes his answer. However their father didn't buy a word of it.

"I would like to clarify I had absolutely nothing to do with this....this time." Davina states and both Stilinski males roll their eyes.

"Uh-huh. How 'bout you prove your asses back home, where you should be?"

"Okay... I can do that, too..." stiles says awkwardly.

"Yeah, I guess I can." Davina shrugs and their father walks away. Davina glares at stiles and he laughs nervously, and Davina mocks him.

"Oh shut up!"

"No! You shut up!"

"Make me!"

"I'll punch you in your face bit-" Davina is cut off by the ring of the elevator. They both run out and race to the jeep were Scott is already in. "Woah... kinda creepy man." Davina Says and climes in the back seat.