Act five:Ill cut you bitch

Davina walks into Mr

Davina walks into Mr.Harris class, one of the many classes she hated. Harris loved messing with the Stilinski twins, Davinas takes her usual spot. Middle row second to last seat, as the Stilinski girl places her backpack next to her chair, she hears someone sit in the seat next to her, she shrugged it off thinking it was Deja. She was wrong.

Davina turns her head to be met with a black leather jacket, and dirty blond curls. Isaac. A small smile crept up onto Davinas lips as she makes eye contact with the werewolf, her only getting a smirk in return.

"Hey you're back in scho- oh fuck you're back in school!" Davina looks around the room meeting the eyes of Scott, Stiles, and Allison. The three of them send a worried look, Davina waves her hand saying ' I'm fine'.

"Yeah," was all Isaac said.

"How? I thought you were a person of interest" Davina ask, Isaac shrugged it off. He seemed different. He was acting way different then he was the other night,

"I'm a person to everyone's interest" Isaac says snidely, Davina couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah okay buddy" Scott holds back the small laugh that tries to break through. Stiles eyebrows raising not understanding what's so funny. Isaac tilts his head to the side with a bittersweet smirk. "You have a punchable face sometime."

"Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... And I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity. So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments! Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or, in the Stilinski's case, less than one." Harris tells the class, he just had to jab at the Stilinskis. He practically made it his life mission to make them miserable. "Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with--" he's cuts himself off by almost everyone teenager raising their hand, all wanting to work with the Erica since she got her glow up. "didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal hands little hands down. Work with McCall." Everyone gets in their stations with their partners, Davina being paired with Deja.

"So who's the guy you're sitting next to?" Deja ask as she pours the chemicals into the beaker. Davina hands her the next measurement add,

"His names Isaac," Davina tells her as she glances over to Isaac who's working with some girl, a flash of anger flows over Davina, she quickly shakes it off not understanding why she was mad.

"Isaac? Is there anything going on with Isaac" Deja wiggles her eyebrows at the last part, both girls letting out a tiny laugh.

"No Deja there is not." Isaac turns around facing the girls flashing them a smile, it wasn't a nice friendly smile if anything it was the opposite.

"Next stations!" Harris yells ringing a bell, Erica takes Dejas seat.

"Davina right?" Erica ask, already knowing her name. Davina doesn't reply so instead she just nods her head, pouring the chemicals into the beaker.