Act Four: Twin power!

"Hey! Hey? Wh-what do you think you're doing? All I needed was a starter!" Stiles complains

"Hey! Hey? Wh-what do you think you're doing? All I needed was a starter!" Stiles complains. The two Stilinski twins are located at tuckers garage, stiles of course needed the jeep fixed. This time it wasn't his fault, Erica broke it and hit him in the face with a piece of his jeep.

"Yeah, but it looks like your whole exhaust system has gotta be replaced here." The guy informs them, stiles narrows his eyes suspiciously.

"Why do I get the feeling you're slightly overestimating the damage?" Suspension laced stiles voice. Davina rolled her eyes, putting her phone in her back pocket.

"Stiles... he's definitely not overestimating." Davina tells him placing a hand on his shoulder. He rolls his eyes slapping her hand off a chuckle leaving Davinas mouth.

"It's probably gonna run you around like twelve-hundred in parts and labor." He informs the Stilinski twins, stiles mouth drops and Davina lets out a breath.

"You're joking right?!"

"Are you kidding? This thing doesn't have a catalytic converter!" Stiles exclaims. The guy who she assumes is tucker just shrugged. "And yes, I know what a catalytic converter is." Stile says with a sigh.

"Do you know what a "limited slip differential" is?" Tucker ask condescendingly. Stiles glances at Davina wondering if she knew, but she shook her head.

"No..."

"Yeah, it's coming on more like fifteen-hundred." Tucker says with a scoff.

"Just shut the hell up and finish!" Davina complains, earning her a disapproval head shake from her twin.

"We'll be back here, seething with impotent rage!" Stiles adds on. Davina grabs the door nob, she quickly pulls her hand back wiping a substance that felt like goo off her hands. Stiles being well stiles grabs the door nob and pulls it. He copies Davina wiping the substance on his hand to his jeans. "Oh. Nice. It's real sanitary. Quality establishment you're running, here!"

The two make their way to the office of the small garage. Davina felt weird, less then a minute later she fell to the floor. Stiles not far behind her. She couldn't move like she was paralyzed, her breath quickening, like she was having a panic attack. She use to get them a lot, she's on medication for it.

"Stiles! I can't move!" Davina calls out.

"Hey... Hey! Hey! Uhhh..." stiles ignores Davina trying to make sure the guy out their was okay. Davina couldn't see stiles but she could see out the window,Showing the garage. A lizard like snake thing whipped past, Davina gasp not being able to move and now seeing a lizard thing.