Act Seven: How about no

"You said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted

"You said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted." Davina here's Isaac's voice as she jumps through the window, into the subway station.Soon was their first full moon, she got a call from Derek saying she's the closest thing to an anchor for Boyd.

"There hasn't been time." The alpha replies back. Davina now being revealed herself as she trudges into the room. "Davina" Isaacs head snaps around a small smile coming on his lips, as he sees the 5'6 dirty blond Stilinski girl.

"Derek," Boyd walks over giving his childhood best friend a hug. They've been getting closer like how they use to be. "Hey Boyd, you ready for the full moon?" Boyd shrugs his shoulders not really sure if he is or not.

"What's she doing here?" Erica ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, what are you doing here Davina?" Isaac ask, all the attitude and cocky ness out of his voice. He was genuinely wondering.

"I'm not here for you, I'm here for Boyd." Davina informs the two, Derek nods in agreement. "But I do need to go to school, so what time should I comeback?"

"Before the moon rises," Derek tells her and Davina nods understanding. She walks out of the station lifting herself up through the window.

<<<•>>>

Davina rushes into the library scanning the room for stiles. She finds him with Scott and Allison.

"Vina, where were you?" Stiles ask stoping the conversation he was in.

"Helping an acquaintance with something." Davina shrugs,

"It calls the Kanima a "weapon of vengeance." There's a story in there about this South American priest who uses the Kanima to execute murderers in his village--" Allison begins than gets interrupted by stiles,

"All right, see? So, maybe it's not all that bad..." stiles states, not really believing the words coming out of his mouth.

"Until the bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to..."

"All bad!"

"All bad. All very, very bad!" Stiles exclaims alarmed,

"Here's the thing, though. The Kanima's actually supposed to be a Werewolf, but it can't be--" Allison gets cut off again, but by Scott this time.

"Until it resolves that in its past which manifested it." Scott says reading from the tablet out aloud, Allison who was on the other side of the bookshelf nods.