Act Thirteen: Stubborn

Stiles was anxiously sitting in the waiting room of the ER

Stiles was anxiously sitting in the waiting room of the ER. They rushed Davina into surgery not knowing if she would make it due to blood loss and where the bullet went. Scott sitting next to him while sheriff Stilinski stepped out to get food for the three of them. They've been sitting there for two hours but to stiles it felt like two years. He hasn't said much, his mind kept going to the darkest thoughts and conclusions, what if the surgery didn't work. He couldn't lose Davina, he couldn't lose his twin sister. Just the thought of it made him want to break down crying.

"She'll be okay. It's Davina she's strong." Scott tries comforting his best friend. He was scared and freaking out too but he couldn't show it. He had to be strong for stiles, because if Scott was freaking out then stiles would freak out more. Stiles just nods.

"I can't lose my sister Scott." Stiles speaks up for the first time in two hours. He said it low and in a whisper, if Scott didn't have enchanted hearing there's a chance he wouldn't hear him. He sound like he was on the verge of tears again. "If I lose her... I'll lose a piece of myself." Stiles says a little louder but barely. Scott frowned sadly, reaching over and pulling his best friend in a hug.

"You won't lose her." Scott tells him. He wishes he could promise that but he couldn't. He didn't know the future or what the world had in plan for her. He couldn't lose Davina either, the girl he considers his sister. The hug was cut short by the sound of the elevator, they thought it would be stiles dad but they were wrong. It was Deja, and Isaac not far behind her.

"Where is she- stiles! What happened is she okay?!" Deja question almost sprinting to stiles and Scott. When she got the call that Davina had been shot her world stopped. Then Reality hit like a bus.

"She's in surgery- Isaac? What the hell are you doing here?!" Stiles ask standing up, Scott in toe with stiles like they're in sync. Isaac scratches the back of his neck nervous.

"I'm here to see if Davinas okay." Isaac answers

"Why" stiles retorts

"We're friends...?"

"No"

"No?"

"No!" Stiles shouts, Scott glances in between them not knowing what to do.

"Both of you shut up! Stiles you're her brother so of course you care and are over protective. Isaac you're to stubborn to admit that you actually like Davina that is why you're here. And stiles you might not liking it but you can't stop it." Deja states done with them, stiles glares at her and she just smiles back. "Now how is she?"

"We don't know... they haven't told us anything." Stiles says looking at the floor. Like an instinct a doctor comes out,

"Stilinski?" The doctor ask looking for sheriff. Stiles whips his head over.

"My dad left to get some food. But I'm her brother so you can just tell me." The doctor hesitates before sighing and telling stiles.

"The bullet didn't hit anything major so it was easy to remove. She did however lose a lot of blood so she will be in and out of it for awhile, but other then that the surgery went okay" a weight lifted all of theirs chest. Especially stiles and Scotts.

"Can we see her?"

"Yes but she will more then likely be asleep."

•••
Davinas eyes start to slowly open, a groan escaping her lips as the her eyes adjust to the shining light. The room going quiet, stiles and Deja pushing and shoving each other to see who can get there first. It being a tie. Davinas eyes open fully taking in the surrounding around her. Not remember anything that happened or where she's at, wondering why everyone is looking at her like she's an antique and need to be careful around her.

"What?" Davina ask, Stiles eyes going wide. She doesn't get to say anything again before stiles practically jumps on her tackling her into the biggest hug. "Get off me! Stiles!" Davina manages to get out of stiles grip, then everything came flooding back. The police station, Matt, her being shot. Davina got pale in the face noticeably. "I got shot... that's embarrassing."

"You scared the hell out of us! Why would you get shot!" Stiles argues

"You think I wanted to?!"

"Well Davinas back"

•••
After a few hours of everyone babying Davina they all went out to get food and a shower, except Isaac he stayed behind. He was quiet almost the whole time everyone was there like he was thinking about something.

"I know you're probably sick of this question but are you okay?" Isaac ask taking a seat next to Davinas bed.

"Yeah I'm okay," Davina reassures not that Isaac believed it. "Derek told me you found an Anchor, who?"

"My dad..."

"The one that beat you that father?" Davina says sadly, she made sure in her voice that he knew she wasn't saying it to be smart. Isaac nods. "I am sorry about your dad by the way... even though he deserved it...sorry shouldn't of said that last part. But I do mean it." Davina says nervous and slightly flustered. Isaac chuckles that turns into a laugh.

"You don't have to say sorry." Isaac says after the laughter dies down.  "When do you get out of the hospital?"

"I dunno...I mean I was shot so who knows" Davina shrugs which causes her to wince. She didn't think it would hurt to shrug but she was wrong.

"You okay? What happened?" Isaac questions getting to his feet fast. Davina laughs a little.

"I'm fine, just in pain" Isaac places his hand over Davinas, "...whatcha doing?" Davina ask, Isaac goes to retreat his hand but Davina puts her hand over his. Isaac winces in pain as black lines crawl up his forearm, Davinas eyes go wide as the pain starts to leave slowly. Isaac snatches his hand back. "What the hell was that?!"

"I have no idea"

<<<•>>>

A/N
Hey loves!! I'm more then likely going to make an Allison fanfic😭

Comment your feedback please!!

Here is a small chapter!

Stan DEJA'MARIE