act thirty-six: final sacrifice

A/N: this is written bad omg!

allison was dead. and davina didn't know what to do or handle the situation. deja was a wreck, the girl she was in love with was gone. she seen the life fade from her eyes, she heard the girl in her last moments breathing tell scott she loved him. deja didn't even care about that part, she only cared at the fact she wouldn't see the girl again. and deja couldn't lose anyone else. although the universe had different plans. when the cameron girl saw yet another person she loved deeply die in front of her, she simply broke. 

davina seen allison dead, the stilinski girl only meters away from the girl she viewed as a sister, lifeless body. when she seen the look of complete and absolute heartbreak on scott's face only made davina cry more. vina cried for what seemed like hours, it seemed like every memory she had of allison had disappeared. the only memory she had was the sword piercing threw the girls skin. she couldn't think straight, so while she was getting questioned by the cops she didn't say anything. she felt as if she was stuck in a dream. a dream she couldn't wake up from.

noah asked isaac to take davina home. considering the state she was in, she wasn't getting questioned by the cops anymore. isaac was hurt by allison's death. they grew to end up being friends despite everything. but the part that pained him the most was seeing davina in the shape she was in. she hadn't muttered a single word since allison's last breath. the girl only sobbing, or being lost in thought. isaac hated seeing her upset, it pained him. she was the upbeat and bright one, it was one of the things isaac loved about her.

davina didn't say anything as she walked into her house, she only went upstairs grabbing a towel then taking a shower. as the steaming hot water hit her body, the girls eyes went completely white. it had been months since the last time anything of the sort happened. davina seeing yet another body, it was at the school. she could feel the heartbreak but she couldn't see who it was, she couldn't even see who was there. davina was snapped out of it as the water hit her in the eye. davina wanted to curl up in a ball, she couldn't lose another person. what the girl didn't know was she wasn't losing another person they were losing her.

davina finally left the shower, when she did she quickly got dressed and walked to her room. she looked around the room, her eyes falling on a picture frame. the picture was allison and herself. they both had their eyes closed with big smiles on their faces, while they stuck up the piece sign. davina picked up the picture as she walked over to her bed sitting on the edge, she studied the picture carefully. she didn't know she was crying till a tear hit the glass, the stilinski girl sniffled as she wiped her eyes. isaac heard from the kitchen, he wanted to go up the stairs and hug her but he decided against it. davina wanted to be left alone, so he wanted to respect it. despite how difficult that was for him. 

<<<•>>>

davina walked into the animal clinic with lydia and scott, deaton in front of them. davina figured she couldn't stay held up in her room forever while everything was still going on. "Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped." Deaton continued leading them to the back room.