act thirty-five: Allison

DISCLAIMER: i wrote this in less than an hour so please don't judge if it's written badly. thank you.

Davina was exhausted to say the very least

Davina was exhausted to say the very least. the second she found stiles was really stiles she went home. deja took her, they both needed sleep. they've been up for three days straight and just needed an hour or two to sleep. the stilinski girl was awoken by getting kicked, her eyes flickered open and saw deja and Allison jump apart.

"i don't even wanna know." Davina got up from her bed and walked into the living room, heading the giggles from Deja and Allison. a few moments later deja came out, "hi vina..." Davina just shook her head the smile never leaving her face. Allison peaked her head from around the corner. "i'm going to go... bye vina, bye deja."

"look, i'm happy that you finally got the girl but please not on my bed. especially when i'm on my bed." deja nodded as she held back a laugh, the dirty blondes phone started ringing, she looked at the screen scotty boy coming across. "what's up?"

"v, hey. there's this girl from eichen house, and she's uh...missing." Scott's voice traveled through the phone, Deja motioning for her to put it on speaker. "we need you're help finding her." Deja rolled her eyes, she thought for once they would have the day off. "yeah, yeah. we'll check the school."

"thank you V!" and with that Scott hung up the phone, Davina turned to Deja with a smile on her face. "so...ready for school?" Deja turned around and walked to Davinas room, "Deja! Deja'Marie!" Davina ran after her, "oh, calm down! i'm just getting an outfit!"

"oh"

a few moments later Deja was done and the two girls quickly got to the school. although they were screaming the lyrics to one direction the whole way there.

"You know what? Today we're going to discuss the corrupt institution of healthcare!" Davina hears coach yell as she and Deja burst through the door, all heads turning their way. "Stilinski and Cameron, how nice of you to decide to show up. not."

"we love you too, coach." Davina smiled, him only rolling his eyes at the teen girl. Deja urgently hitting Vinas arm pointing to a desk in front of her. it was Meredith. "um, coach? We have an unexpected guest..." Danny said. now everyone's eyes were on the girl.

a few seconds later and everyone was surrounding her, Deja pulled out her phone sending Scott a quick text telling him she was at the school. "Sweetheart? Sweetheart...? Do you want to tell me which insane asylum you escaped from?" Davina went to open her mouth but decided to not even waste her energy trying to correct him.

"coach, that's not the right term anymore, try saying it more polite." Deja voiced, surprisingly Coach nodded. "Okay. Sweetheart? What... What nuthouse did you escape from?" deja face palming, "Coach that's worst." the dirty blond spoke, said coach turning around with a glare only making Davina stick her hands up in surrender.