Act Six: Pick and choose

{I have mixed feelings about this chapter

{I have mixed feelings about this chapter...}

The Stilinski twins were standing behind a build, they were following Scott who was following Jackson. Stiles was on the phone with Scott.

"What do we do now?" Stiles ask as Scott drops next to him. Davina almost had a heart attack, making both the boys hold back a laugh.

"Holy cr-"

"Wha-- sorry, I'm sorry..."

"Did you see where he went?" Davina ask the teen wolf, Scott just shakes his head. A groan escapes Davina lips, they have been dragging her all over town all night.

"I lost him."

"What? You couldn't catch his scent?" Stiles questions, and Davina nods along with agreement.

"I don't think he has one." Scott informs them serious.

"How the hell does he not have a sent?!" Davinas voice was booming and laced with annoyance.

"All right, any clue where he's going?"

"To kill someone..." Scott answers stiles question. Davina figures he's not exactly wrong, he was the Kanima and the kanima is killing people.

"Ah. That explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now." Stiles says his voice dripping with sarcasm, Scott sends him a pointed look with a raised eyebrow. "What? Scott, come on. I'm one hundred and forty-seven pounds of pale skin and fragile bone-- sarcasm is my only defense!"

"What about Davina? What does she have?"

"Confidence, and a switch blade. She chased me around the house with it!" Davina laughs at the last part, she did. She thought it was funny, however stiles did not.

"Just help me find it." Scott says with a sigh, the whole thing was taking a toll on him. Scott has a hero complex, he blames himself when another one of the victims dies from the Kanima, he thinks it's his job to save them. And we he can't save them he blames himself.

"Not "it"-- Jackson."

"I don't know Jackson is kind of an I-" Davina gets cut off by stiles elbow hitting her in her side. Davina glares at him and he mutters a 'sorry." They exchange a few more words, then Scott, Stiles, And Davina look up to see the Kanima crawling on top of the building. He disappears into the building. It was a club.

The music was blasting, and all the guys were swaying to music. Davina was probably one of the only girls there.

"Dude, everyone in here is a dude! I think we're in a gay club..." Scott yells over the music.

"Man, nothing gets past those keen Werewolf senses, huh, Scott?" Davina and Scott turn around to see a few people hanging on stiles. Davina takes out her phone and takes a picture making stiles gape. Stiles finally escapes their grasp, and grabs Davina and Scott making them practically run to the bar.