act twenty-nine: apologies

after stiles tried apologizing he felt his heart sting

after stiles tried apologizing he felt his heart sting. he didn't really mean what he said, he just caught in the moment. he was worried about deja, the girl he grew up with and considered his sister. but that clouded over how he treated his real sister, his twin. davina was his best friend, although they got into little arguments and things were said that shouldn't have been said. in other words he hated what he said to davina, he knew she tried her best and that was good enough.

davina however, she took off from the police station without a word to anyone. she got a phone call from allison and then she left. after getting the call from ali she took off, something had happened to isaac. a million things running through davinas mind, she arrived in ten minutes. she didn't knock she just walked in, which resulted in her getting a gun pointed at her face by argent.

"hey! it's me! it's davina!" the girl held her hands up, chris sighed before putting his gun away. "were you really going to shoot me?" the girl was genuinely curious.

"not you." argent stopped in front of allison's door turning around to face her. "unless i had to." vinas eyes going wide. "i'm kidding, i don't shot kids." davina let out a shaky laugh, he opened the door and isaac quickly rose to his feet and embraced davina into a tight hug.

"hey, it's okay." davina cupped isaacs face in her hands as she looked at him. "you're okay isaac." the boy nodded before pulling her into another hug. suddenly isaac knew he was okay, something about davina made him feel like everything was okay and perfect. it felt right.

"ali. what happened?" allison looked at her dad who shook his head before walking away. "w-we don't know vina." allison hated lying to davina, especially because davina never lied to her. before davina could even process anything allison pulled her into a warm and tight hug.

"what was that for?" vina asked with a smile on her face. she really needed the hugs. everything that happened with stiles was still stalking in her mind. "nothing. i just thought we both could use one." both girls smiled once more, isaac had stepped out to answer scott's phone call.

"davina, could you stay over? my dad left, and i don't want to be alone..." allison looked down to her hands. davina knew something happened, and it had the three of them scared, ali was jumping at the slightest thud. "yeah. of course." the argent girl let out a sigh of relief, vina was like the sister she never had. but they didn't spend much time together anymore.

"so what do you wanna watch?" allison ask as she brought extra blankets and pillows. isaac already left, he had to go home and talk to scott. "save the last dance!" both girls said at the same time. they watched one twice before, the two enjoyed the movie allison cried the first time watching it.