Act two: Werewolf ass

{This chapter is boring and short I apologize!}

"Deja, are you coming to watch lacrosse practice?" Davina ask walking towards the exit of school, and Deja follows. Davina Never missed one of stiles practices, or games. It was an unwritten rule that she had to be there.

Deja walks up the bleachers as Davina goes to stiles and Scott. She sees Isaac sitting on the bench fixing his lacrosse gear, she waves and he hesitates before giving an awkward wave back. Making Davina slight laugh.

"It was kind of like a scent, but I couldn't tell who it was." Davina hears Scott tell her twin. Her ears perk up as she reaches them.

"What if you can get him one-on-one? Would that help?" Stiles ask, his best friend.

"Another werewolf?" Davina ask, almost excited. The whole supernatural world excited her, even though she would never become a werewolf. She liked being human, even though it gets boring.

"Yeah." Scott answers both questions from the Stilinski twins. Davina looks around trying to guess who it is.

"What if it's Matt? He has a weird vibe." Davina suggests looking at Matt who was talking with Jackson. One of the people Davina couldn't stand, her and Jackson never got along.

"Okay. I think I got an idea." Stiles ignores his sister. Stiles runs over to coach and ask him something that Davina couldn't hear.

"Ok this got boring so I'm gonna go." Davina states then walks away. She goes to walk up the bleachers to sit next to deja but stops. She sits next to Isaac, not planning to stay there long. "Hey lahey."

"Hi." He says quite and continues fixing his gear. Davina looks him up and down, with furrow eyebrows. She notices a faint bruise on his face.

"You okay?" She ask referring to the bruise on his face. Isaac tenses at the question, Davina gets the memo he doesn't want to talk about it so she changes the subject. "I didn't know you played lacrosse."

"Yeah, I'm not really that good at it." Isaac tells her and Davina nods along. "Do you play sports?"

"Yeah, I run cross country." Davina tells him and he nods, not knowing what to say anymore. Davina goes to open her mouth but gets cut off.

"Davina Love Stilinski!" Dejas voice booms through the air. Davina covers her face in her hands. Really the whole government? Davina thinks to herself.

"Talk to you later lahey."

Davina walks up the bleachers, and throws her water bottle at Deja making her laugh. The watch practice, it's mainly Scott running and sniffing the others players. Why? Davina has no idea.

"Is he okay?" Deja ask, wondering why he's smelling the other players.

"Nope." Davina replies.

Isaac was up next, it looks like he's growling. He charges at Scott same speed as the McCall. Instead of Scott taking him down like the others, Isaac hits him with the same amount of force. Both of them landing in front of each other, kneeing on the grass. Before anything could even process Davina and Stiles dad walk on the field with two other deputies.

"I gotta go!" Davina says quickly grabbing her bag and running down the bleachers. They deputy takes Isaac away, as Davina reaches stiles and Scott. "What the hell was that?" Davina ask pointing her look towards Scott.

"He's a werewolf." Scott tells her, as he listens to what the deputy's are saying. "His father's dead. They think he was murdered."

"Come on..." stiles starts. "Are they saying he's a suspect?"

"Isaac lahey? They think he killed his father? He seems harmless." Davina says with a frown. She didn't want him to go to jail, even though she just met him she felt like she knew him for awhile. Plus they're friends. Stiles looks at his sister weird.

"How do you him?" He says with a eyebrow arched. Davina rolls her eyes,

"I met him the other day." Davina informs him, and stiles still looks at her not trusting Isaac near his sister.

<<<•>>>

Scott left with Derek, and stiles left somewhere. Davina had no idea where he was so she decided to go home. The cool air sending shivers down her spine. Davina pulls out her phone and calls Deja, she didn't want to walk home alone in the dark.

"Hey Vina." Deja greets over the phone.

"Hey Deja, stay on the phone with me till I get home?" Davina stated in more of a question. She had to walk down a dark ally to get home, which she absolutely hated.

"Yeah, of course. Where's stiles? Why are you walking by yourself?" Dejas voice boomed through the phone. A slight nervous laugh comes out of Davinas mouth.

"I don't know actual-" Davina gets cut off by someone hitting against her shoulder, "what the hell?!"

"Sorry! I wasn't paying attention." Davina recognized the guy as Matt. He went to the same school as her, he was weird. Always taking pictures.

"Yeah, don't worry about it." Davina says trying to walk away as fast as possible. Davina looked back she could of swore she heard a click, like a picture being taken. But Matt was already turned around walking away.

<<<•>>>

"Wait so Derek turned Isaac?!" Davina ask stiles as he told her what happened earlier that night. Stiles nodded, Davina muttered something under her breath. "And his werewolf ass couldn't stop over and say hi to me?" Davina scoffs in disbelief.

"Vina! Derek is turning teenagers into werewolf's and you're mad he didn't say hi?!" Stiles asked, complete done with his sister. Davina made a 'Yeah?' face and stiles face palmed.

"I don't get it...Why Isaac?" Davina ask standing up from her bed, pacing in front of it.

"He wants a pack." Stiles informs. "And teenagers are easier to turn according to Derek." Davina nods along.

"I get that, if I was a werewolf I would want a pack too. You know someone who you could always rely on...no matter what." Davina states. "Ok what else happened?" Davina asked changing the Subject.

"I'm grounded." Stiles shrugs and Davina laughs. "It's not funny!" Stiles states, as Davina continues laughing.

"You dumbass! What did you do this time?" Davina manages to say after her laughs come to a stop. Stiles explains how Isaac and Derek pretty much destroyed the holding cell and stiles got blamed for it after trying to blame a deputy. Davina burst into laughter again, stiles tried to stay serious but failed and started laughing. After awhile of talking, the Stilinski twins get tired.

"Good night V." Stiles says existing the room.

"Night Sti!"

A/N

This chapter is boring and short I apologize!

Vote and comment please!