Act Three: Its pathetic

Davina Stilinski is currently sitting against the gymnasium wall, as Scott and Allison climb the rock wall

Davina Stilinski is currently sitting against the gymnasium wall, as Scott and Allison climb the rock wall. Davina having no interest in watching the two flirt the whole time. Stiles runs over sitting down next to her giving her a look.

"What?" Davina ask her voice monotonous, she hated gym. The kids in her class are annoying and never shut up, it was also the only class without Deja.

"Wow never mind!" Stiles rolls his eyes walking away, Davina laughs silently to herself. She only looks up to see Scott falling from the rock wall, Allison having an innocent look on her face. A few kids laughing, as the others hold back their laughter.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy... Right?" Coach says through laughs. Scott unhooks from his harness. Allison slowly jumping her way down, and doing the same thing.

"All right, next two! Stilinski, Erica, let's go! The wall." Stiles and Davina look at each other, then back at coach.

"Which one?" Stiles ask. Davina crossing her fingers and tightly shutting her eyes praying he doesn't pick her. She hated gym? Yes. Did she hate the rock wall even more? Definitely. There is always so much pressure and eyes watching when you climb the rock wall. Davina didn't like that.

"There's two of you?!" Coach ask, his voice going high pitch, almost a yell. Allison giggles as she walks over to Davina and pulls her up from the wall, bringing her too the others. "The less annoying one!" Both stiles and Davina go towards the wall.

"What the hell are you doing here?" The Stilinski twins ask at the same time, each had an eyebrow raised. Stiles scoffs in disbelief and Davina just looks at him.

"Davina he said less annoying!"

"Exactly... why are you here?"

"Oh my god!" Stiles rolls his eyes throwing his hands in the air, walking away. Yes Davina hated the rock wall but she loves making stiles mad. Davina looks to her right and sees a girl with blond hair, wearing a gray sweat outfit. She was cute. But she looked terrified.

"You sure you want to do this?" Davina ask in a low whisper, so only she would hear. The girl nods and begins climbing the wall, Davina climbs slowly. She gets a feeling in her stomach like something wasn't right.

Erica starts trembling and whimpering, Davina stops next to her, Ignoring the laughs from the student behind her.

"Hey, just take a deep breath." Davina tried calming the girls breathing.

"Please." Erica panics her voice laced with tears on edge.

"Erica? Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach shouts up, worrying about the blond. Davina tried telling her to slowly push back, and she would reach the bottom.