act thirty-four: kiss me

after hearing the true story about void from mrs

after hearing the true story about void from mrs.yukimura davina was left shocked. kira's mother truly believed there wasn't a way to save stiles. that he was already gone. but davina refused to believe it, she could feel it stiles was still in there. and she wouldn't give up til stiles was back to his self.

she didn't care if that meant dying in the process or not. she just wanted her brother back, her best friend. and she knew she could get him back with the help of her pack. and everyone else thought so too. when davina got a text from allison in all caps saying 'meet at derek's loft now' she didn't waste anytime running out of the school.

it took davina ten minutes to get there, when it usually took twenty. but she figured it had something to do with stiles, and she was right. when she got there she saw her dad standing in front of stiles.

"v, he want to handcuff me." stiles said with his head down. davina walked over to her dad, "maybe it's not a bad idea sti..." vinas voice was calm and fragile. "i don't know davina..."

"If my son is still here-- if there's a part of him standing here in front of me-- then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me. Because he knows I'm here to protect him, from himself and from others." they way stiles looked at them they knew it wasn't actually stiles. it was void. 

"you're not my son." void shook his head as he easily broke out of the handcuffs. noah pushing his daughter behind him, allison and argent appearing with derek. void letting out a small laugh. he was having fun. the argent girl tried to tase him but he caught it ripping it out of her hands.

derek went charging at him, which resulted in him meeting a pillar. argent then pulled out a gun pointing it at stiles. "argent, listen to me. don't do this."

allison and davina were hugging each other tightly. mainly so davina wouldn't fun forwards. "why not? i've done it before. Werewolves, Berserkers... I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

"stiles is still in there chris! please!" davina cried out, which made allison hug her tighter. "You're not going to shoot my son." the twins dad pulling out a gun aiming it at chris. "you said it yourself, sheriff. that's not your son." davina couldn't help but see the amused look on void stiles face.

"argent, stiles is still in there! what if it was allison?!" chris didn't say anything. he kept his eyes fixed on void, the gun still in his hand. "Put it down! Put it down!"

"Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, vina." void tried acting like stiles. davina knew it wasn't really stiles but it still hurt her heart. "Don't listen." "argent please!"

"Put it down! Now! Do it! Put it down!"

"pull the trigger. come on." void edged. davinas heart sinking at the words. "Listen to me-- you put the gun down now!" "shoot me."

"don't shoot him!"

"shoot me!" everyone started overlapping with their yells and protest. "This is what he wants! This is exactly what he wants!" everyone came to a slow realization. void tilted his head a little. "Not exactly... I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But, I'm glad you all have your guns out..." void smirked, as oni started appearing. "Because you aren't here to kill me-- you're here to protect me."