Act Fifteen : Summers Over

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture..." the tattoo artist says sarcastically, Scott decided he wanted a tattoo before summer was over. That's why Scott, Stiles, Deja, and Davina are at the tattoo parlor. Scott wanting two bands as his tattoo.

"Hey, Scott! You sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles ask showing a picture that looks almost exactly like the Kanima. Davinas eyes going wide and Deja trying not to laugh. "Too soon?"

"Yeah..."

" I don't know, man. Are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?" Deja looks at stiles with a duh look.

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott says stern.

"I want a tattoo," Davina says. Both Scott and stiles ignore her.

"Me too" Deja agrees, the two look at each other with huge eyes, they both had the same idea. Stiles catching on.

"No! God no!" Stiles says stopping his sentence, Deja and Davina both have huge smiles on their faces.

"Matching tattoos?" Davina whispers to Deja and Deja nods her head eager. They start listing off tattoo ideas but get cut off by the tattoo parlor speaking.

"He's right. Tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word tatua means "to leave a mark," like a rite of passage." The guy covered in tattoos explains to stiles,

"Yeah, see? He gets it!" Scott exclaims

"He's covered in tattoos, Scott-- literally. Davina Deja a little help?" Stiles ask looking over at the two, the best friends begin looking around the room trying to ignore him.

"Okay, you ready?" Scott nods his head. "You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?"

"Nope!" Scott answers just wanting the tattoo already. The tattoo parlor nods and begins starting.

"I tend to get a little squeamish, though, so..." stiles says the a second later he's on the floor knocked out.

"Of course"

"He's your brother"

"Yeah don't remind me"

<<<•>>>

"You good Scotty?" Davina ask Scott who looks like he's being burned. Scott nods but his face says something completely different.

"Kinda burns actually..." Scott admits and both Deja and Stiles scoff.

"Yes, you just had your skin tabbed about one hundred million times with a needle!" Deja exclaims, and stiles nods agreeing. Davina smiles to herself seeing Deja fitting in with the pack, at first she was really nervous and awkward. Now she's herself.

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this." Scott shouts in lowercase. He looks like he's in a great amount of pain.

"Oh I have to take a picture of this" Davina says referring to the faces Scott's making, and she does just that.