time leaper

✎ Double Take - DHRUV" ʙᴏʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ

 Double Take - DHRUV
" ʙᴏʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ. ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴜꜱ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ? "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

[ Present - July 4th, 2017 ]

My eyes shotted open only to be met by the blinding light.

" Are you two awake!!?

I looked around and saw Takemichi who was looking at me too.

" Where are we? " Takemichi asked who was on the next bed to me while looking at the calendar.

" The station medical office. " The man answered. " You two fell off the station platform onto the tracks. "

' July 4th, 2017!? ' Takemichi thought making my eyes widen. ' Was I just dreaming...? '

That's impossible though, I remembered it all and besides, I'm in there when it happened...

" Wait...you said we fell on the station platform onto the tracks..." I started squitting my eyes in suspicion.

" Then how are we saved in that kind of situation!? " Takemichi asked.

" Not to mention I don't have any injuries or scratches, weird. " I pointed out while checking myself.

" He is the one who saved you guys. " The man said while pointing at the tall man with black hair and blue eyes in a suit. 

The man earlier left and leave us with the black-haired man in a suit.

" I'm Tachibana Naoto. " He introduced himself with a smile. 

" Huh? "

" What? "

" But wait...you died right? " Takemichi asked confusingly.

" The two of you changed my fate on July 4th, 2005. " Naoto mentioned while looking at us. Takemichi and I took some confusing glances at each other before looking at Naoto once again.

" What do you mean? " I asked. 

" The two of you leap through time! " Naoto answered. " And so I survived and saved you two, Takemichi-kun and (Y/n)-chan. "

My eyes widen making me cover my mouth.

That's possible? I have another ability except for reading my brother's mind?

" The time leap the two of you did...changed the future. " Naoto declared. 

" Takemichi-kun, 12 years ago today you said this to me: " Naoto paused and seated at a chair looking at Takemichi.