ebullience

✎ Electrical - Bali Baby" ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ

 Electrical - Bali Baby
" ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ, ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ, ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴏᴡᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴏᴡᴇ ᴍᴇ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

" You've taken my precious memories and trashed them!! " Takemichi exclaimed, Mikey and Draken looked at their surroundings.

" Ah. "

" When did that happen? "

" Don't fuck with me!! " Takemichi said, trying to punch Mikey but ended up falling into the trash.

" You okay, Takemitchy? " Mikey asked worriedly.

" Shut uuuuuup!! " Takemichi exclaimed while pulling himself at the trash. " You don't give a shit about my memories, do you?! "

" Hey. C'mon chill. " Draken said while sweatdropping. 

I looked at Akkun and whistled telling them to throw my rubik's cube at me. He gladly did it and I caught it at the right time before looking at Takemichi.

" Chill?!! " Takemichi asked while grabbing Draken's clothes. " Fuck you!! You two are the ones destroying everything!!

" Takemichi!! " Atsushi called out as the four of them were going to him.

" Don't do it, Takemichi!! What are you suicidal?! " Atsushi asked while grabbing him,

" (y/n)!! Stop your brother!! " Atsushi said while looking at me. 

" Let him be... " I answered. 

" Lemme go!! " Takemichi exclaimed while trying to pull himself from Atsushi.

" Do you even care about the people around you?! " Takemichi asked.

" Dude, sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you or anything. " Draken said. 

" You're fighting, because you don't care, do you? " Takemichi asked, leaving Mikey and Draken in their place.

Atsushi let go of Takemichi with a worried face making me sigh.

" Do you two have an idea how much trouble you cause for everyone around you when you fight? You don't do you?!! " Takemichi asked.

" Everyone who looks up to you starts fighting, too!!! It's not just your problem! " Takemichi continued. " It's gonna tear everyone in Toman apart! And that's way too depressing! "

" I don't want that. I don't wanna see that! " Takemichi said while sniffing and removing his tears.

" You guys are being too selfish. You're supposed to be cooler than that. "