mission success?

» (Y/N)'S P

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

" Kisaki got fired?

" For real?

" Huh? But why?

" I dunno.

" I gave Mikey-kun a general report of Kisaki's betrayal. " Chifuyu said. 

" Huh? " Takemichi reacted. 

" But I never thought that Mikey-kun would respond like this. " Chifuyu said. 

" He was even a captain, you know? Didn't think he'd get fired.

" What're you saying, Mikey? You're joking, right? " Kisaki questioned. 

" I'm not joking here. You're fired. " Mikey said. 

" Whoa, whoa. Hold the phone, Mikey. If you fire Kisaki, then I'm out, too. This means...of the 450 total members of toman, the 50 former members of Moebius, and the 300 former Valhalla will all leave. " Hanma said. 

" And Toman will shrivel to a mere 100. Are you sure about this? " Hanma asked. 

" I don't care. Toman's gotten too big, anyway. " Mikey answered straightforwardly. 

" Ah? " Hanma asked. 

" Gotten too big? What the hell, Mikey?! Isn't that Toman's goal?! " Kisaki exclaimed. 

" Then, was your investigation of the Christmas conflict done to make Toman bigger? " Mikey asked. 

" Christmas conflict?

" Huh? Kisaki was involved, too? Wasn't it just the queen and the 1st and 2nd division members?

" You spurred on (N/n) and the others and gave Yuzuha a knife, so she could kill Taiju. " Mikey continued. " Mitsuya and Chifuyu told me everything. " 

" Huh? What does he mean? What's goin' on?

" What? So Kisaki was behind all of it?

" The fuck what a scumbag.

" Whatever petty arguments come out of this will be worth seeing.

" In order to make Toman bigger...I've ignored your underhanded methods until now. " Mikey said. " But that ends here. "

" No! You'd grown weak! Taiju was a threat to Toman! I acted for your sake! " Kisaki exclaimed making me look at him annoyed. 

Kisaki, approaching the stage, Draken got in front of him to stop him from taking another step. 

" Hey! Who said you could come up here? " Draken asked.