annoying

Y/N STARED BOREDLY at the window where outside was the raining weather

Y/N STARED BOREDLY at the window where outside was the raining weather. It was the day when they returned to the future after so many disasters.

Y/n doesn't want to go out as she began to stare at space and think deeply about what's happening.

" Say, why does a dojo excites you? " Takemichi asked his twin.

Y/n hummed in the memory as she tried to recall it to know her to answer it never came back making her sigh heavily and rest her head near a table.

She can't seem to go out since that day and can't wear the usual smile that made her twin worried about her.

Well, except that one day when Takemichi's dumbass wanted to go to Yokohoma for some reason. 

Y/n got a bad feeling that's why she came with Takemichi and Chifuyu. 

" Chifuyu! To become the top in the delinquents' world, we just need to take out Yokohama's delinquents! " Takemichi said proudly. 

" Are you dumb? " Chifuyu asked. 

" Yes, yes he is. " Y/n replied deadpanned. 

" Chifuyu! Y/n! Let's go to Yokohama! " Takemichi said ignoring our statements. 

" Farewell! " Chifuyu said. " I got nothing to do there for going in Chinatown and eating pork buns...so I'll pass the fare's expensive too...

" Y-You!! " Takemichi replied. " Fine!

" Okay! Buy souvenirs for me too! Thanks! " Chifuyu said while Takemichi dragged her twin sister with him which made Y/n look deadpanned at the floor as she was dragged. 

Y/n suddenly bumped into Takemichi's back which made her rub her forehead and notice where her brother is looking and why he stopped.

A couple of guys wearing uniforms that looked like gang uniforms came out of the train at once as if they were having a field trip.

" Who are they? " Y/n mumbled while her eyes trailed slowly to the group of people.

" Out of the way fuckers! " One of the people said making Takemichi back a bit. 

" Oh, sorry. " Takemichi replied.

" Hey! Are you a delinquent?! " They suddenly asked Takemichi, ignoring Y/n who is looking like a normal girl.

" Hey! Bring that other guy here! "

They did bring the guy to him turns out it was Akkun that made Y/n gasp a bit. 

" Oi, look. Is he from Toman? " The man asked Akkun while pointing at Takemichi but Akkun didn't reply.

" Huh? Akkun! " Takemichi called out.