ʜᴀɴᴀɢᴀᴋɪ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇ

Hanagaki (Y/n)

Hanagaki (Y/n)

Height: 160 cm

Weight: ( Your weight )

Age: 14 (past) / 26 (present)

Birthday: June 25th, 1991

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Blood Type: A

Nickname: (n/n)-chin

Image Color: (f/c)

Likes: Dorayaki, Candies, Manga, Knives, Martial Arts ( add more things you like )

Dislike: Homeworks, Noisy People, Bullies ( add more things you dislike )

Special Skill: She can read her brother's mind. Later, she could also read other minds.

Respected / Admired Person: Takemichi-kun, Mitsuya-kun

Dislike / Feared Person: Tetta Kisaki

Dream: Therapist

Heroic Story ( or Failure Story ): She ends up punching a random guy because of her anger having an F on homework. The guy she punched was stealing an old woman's purse that thanked her for the save.

Favorite Spot: Manga Shop

Daily Activity of A Certain Day (From Morning till Bedtime ): 
Waking up, Taking a Bath, Walking with Takemichi and Hinata to school ( being an absolute third-wheel ). Having great scores in class while her twin brother is the complete opposite. During lunch, she will be going to Mikey-kun's school with Draken with her to wake Mikey-kun up then she will eat dorayaki with Mikey-kun. After school, she will be in her room finishing her homework fast, then she will read her favorite manga book until Takemichi will come home. Takemichi and her will exchange some stories of their day and spend time together. At night, she will set an alarm to wake up early tomorrow and sleep tight in her bed. 

Relationship Chart:

【01 / 19 / 22】

【01 / 19 / 22】

ace's entry: no new chapter for this week, i'll be posting double chapters next week so accept this :D