persistent

✎ Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande" ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ

" ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ. ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ꜰᴏᴄᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

I am here, gripping the tree next to me. Stopping myself from going to them because Kiyomasa was beating the hell out of my twin brother. 

Takemichi's friends were calling at him worriedly, telling him to stop. Making me want to tell him to stop.

Every punch and kick he lay on my twin brother making me bite my own thumb until it bleeds.

Should I help?

Loud cheers were heard in the area while Takemichi's friends and I are hella worried. 

" That's enough!! Takemichi!! " Atsushi exclaimed while in Takemichi's situation he was bleeding, the blood from his mouth were dripping to the ground.

 " Not yet... " Takemichi answered.

My face softened making me clutch my fists.

Of course, he won't give up. He's my brother after all.

Kiyomasa was still beating up Takemichi but Takemichi never falls to the ground even though on how much the impact was.

The crowd became silent in every punch Takemichi received.

" I said that's enough, Takemichi!! " Takuya exclaimed on a verge of tears.

" You're seriously going to die!! " Atsushi said

" Not yet...not yet...this can't heal my heart... that experiences those...12 years... " Takemichi said while rubbing the blood off from his mouth. 

" What the hell are you talking about? " Makoto asked while Atsushi just gave him a confusing look. 

" Running and running and running and running. " Takemichi mumbled while swaying and grinning to himself. 

He was panting and slight tears were visible in his eyes. I gripped my head as Takemichi's thoughts flooded my mind. 

He really is determined to save Hina, huh? 

" Give up already, Takemichi! You've shown us enough of your determination!! " Atsushi said. 

" I ain't giving up!! I have a reason to not give up!! " Takemichi answered while crying that startled the crowd. 

" The Tokyo Manji Gang. Kiyomasa, the only way you'll win is by killing me. " Takemichi said making my eyes widen and jump on the ground. 

" Nope, I won't let you. " I joined in making them look at me surprised.