three words, eight letters, i love you

MIKEY'S EYES WIDEN and hugged her back smiling as Y/n covered her face on his scarf

" Hey, n/n-chin. " Mikey greeted. " Is everything alright? "

Y/n stayed quiet but nodded at his question as she pulled away, " I just missed you that's all. "

Mikey grinned widely and hugged the girl again making Y/n chuckle a bit at his reaction.

" Hey hey, I wanted to tell you something too. " Y/n said.  " But do you wanna hang out for a while? "

Mikey nodded as the two of them walk their way to the area, Y/n began to explain the situation about the gang and stuff as they began to hang out at the same time.

Mikey was about to go to Takemichi and others but Y/n told him everything was under control. 

When Y/n was about to say something again she suddenly tripped making Mikey catch her. 

" Watch your step. " Mikey said as he kneel down and do her undone shoelace. " There, all good. "

Y/n smiled as her heart melted in his actions, she indeed really love this guy and she will do everything to save him. 

" Thanks! " Y/n chirped. " So do you wanna have coffee and eat sweets? "

" I'm in! " Mikey said making Y/n grab his hand and smiling at him, " Then let's go, shall we? "

THE TWO GOT their way to the near cafe as the two of them ordered and sat down at their chairs. 

" Hmm... I really love the smell of sweets here. " Mikey commented while looking at the cakes and other sweets at the table.

" Yeah, I love them too. " Y/n commented while looking at the cheerful Mikey.

The two talked nonstop and as they finished the food they continued to the amusement park.

" Mikey, what the h- " Y/n suddenly laughed as the two of them were now on the bumping car and Mikey bumping Y/n's car so much.

" Take that.

After that, they got into a lot more rides, and not they sat at the bench eating cotton candy as the fireworks started.

" Wow, they're so beautiful. " Y/n said pointing and looking at the sky.

" Yeah, they are. " Mikey said while looking at Y/n.

" Right? " Y/n agreed as she looked at Mikey and their eyes met.

Y/n face flushed red as she looked away munching at her cotton candy as Mikey did the same.

They're so hopeless.

Silence filled the air, as only the fireworks are only heard on it's each explode as Y/n spoke, " You know... "

" I feel like there's this thing, I don't understand before but just in one moment I suddenly realized. "

Mikey looked at her, tilting his head in confusion, " What do you mean? "

Y/n hummed and looked at her hands still remembering the warmth of Mikey's body from the future before she smiled sadly. 

" I'm happy today, I had so much fun. " Y/n started. " But sometimes I feel like things could go wrong. "

" Well, I do still try to be positive, you know? " Y/n said while laughing a bit.

Mikey grabbed her hands and caressed them while smiling, reassuring her, " Don't worry too much, n/n-chin, I swear I'll make you happy every day. "

Y/n smile quivered as she looked at him and mouthed something as she looked down.

" What? " Mikey asked in confusion.

" I like you. " Y/n said while inhaling sharply. " No, I love you. "

" So, please be happy as always... " Y/n said with a slightly embarrassed face.

Mikey's eyes widen at the sudden confession and blood rushed thru his face.

" Don't die on me again. " Y/n whispered to herself so she could be the only one to hear it.

Silence overwhelmed the area, as fear overwhelmed Y/n. She slowly raised her head to meet Mikey's sight who was now crying.

" Wha- "

Mikey suddenly hugged the girl and sniffed making Y/n pat his head.

" I love you too, I always do. " Mikey said. " I'm so happy. "

Y/n chuckled as she played with his hair saying, " Stop crying, idiot.

The two laughed as Mikey pulled away and calmed down, he brushed his thumb in Y/n cheek as he leaned for a kiss.

It was short yet sweet.

As Mikey pulled away he smiled innocently at Y/n's flustered state, " I've always waited for a moment to do that. "

" Such a tease. " Y/n commented making Mikey chuckle and leaving more small kisses on her face.

The two had a lovely time despite their gang having so many conflicts that day. 

End

kai's entry: happy independence day to every filipino who's reading this story<3

【 06 / 12 / 23 】