quintessential

✎ Leaves - Ben & Ben" ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ

" ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀʏ? "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

Draken unexpectedly grabbed Osanai's hand holding the broken bottle and raised it before kneeling him on the stomach.

Damn, that hurts.

" Osanai. I'll tell you why you lost. " Draken started before Osanai letting out a groan.

" You strayed from the path of a true delinquent. You attacked a guy's parents and raped his girlfriend. Things only scum would do. " Draken continued before looking at the other members of Moebius.

" Hey!! Next time you try this shit again? I'll track down each and every one of you and kill you myself! " Draken exclaimed. 

Whispers were heard in the area, it's visible that they w making me smirk smugly. 

" Your boss was beaten by our boss, Mikey! " Draken declared. "  Anybody got a problem with that?!! "

Silence overwhelmed the area causing me to sigh in relief.

" If nobody does then from now on, Moebius will be affiliated with the Tokyo Manji Gang! " Draken announced making me look at them with astonishment.

The fight has ended. As if it was a fire that turned into foam and disappeared.

' Wow, they won! So this is how Toman got bigger and bigger... '

Not too long the sound of the police cars where heard, breaking the silence in the area. 

" Shit, the cops. " Draken mentioned.

" What?! The police?! " Takemichi asked while flinching.

" Are they here to celebrate our victory? " Peh asked making Mikey laugh.

Mikey grabbed my hand making me grab Takemichi's hand.

" Let's get outta here. " Mikey said cheerfully making me look at him confused.

' Why's he so relaxed about it?

I didn't know what's happening behind us because I've been dragged by Mikey.

While I could feel Takemichi looking back and started to flow his thoughts on my mind.

' The fight ended without incident. 'Just the start...' are we missing something?