scrutinize

✎ A world of chaos - powfu ft

 A world of chaos - powfu ft. rxseboy
" ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴇᴡʙᴏʀɴ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜱᴇᴀᴛ, ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪꜱᴛꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ. ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʀᴀɢɪᴄ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

" Valhalla currently has 300 members!! " Kazushi exclaimed making me shot my eyes open.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes and looked around only to see Takemichi and his friends.

" What's happening? " I asked deadpanned. 

They explained to me what they are talking about, Kisaki, Hanma, and the ex-Moebius.

" As I was saying... "

Valhalla currently has 300 members. " Kazushi repeated.

" And Hanma's the leader? " Takemichi asked.

" Hanma's the acting leader. Nobody knows who the real leader is. " Kazushi answered. " The headless angel. That's what people call Valhalla. "

' So that's the kind of gang Baji-kun joined...so to bring Baji-kun back to Toman we really need to meet him.  '

' But how could we do that? '

I bite my thumb nodding to myself.

He has a point...how though?

" The former Moebius members are gathered under Hanma...Valhalla's Number 2. " Kazushi said. " And the Anti-Toman force gathered under... "

" The Number 3 guy, Kazutora Hanemiya. "

Kazutora who?

An unfamiliar guy appeared and entered the classroom, he has a messy wolf cut, with yellow streaks throughout.

" Huh? "

" Is school over already? " The unknown guy asked.

" Who the hell? You don't look familiar. " Makoto said.

" That's not very polite! I am your mid-school senpai, after all. " He answered.

" Huh? Who are you? Never seen you here before. " Makoto said.

" That tiger tattoo on his neck. " Kazuchi suddenly pointed out.

" What's with it...? " I asked confused.

Kazushi on the other hand stopped Makoto for some reason.

" Hey, you guys know the Hanagaki Twins? " The unknown guy asked.